Welcome to your simple "how to refine" on Niflheim.
Here I'm just gonna show you the possible ways of refining, the RNG involved and costs are your concern.
With a normal Elunium or Oridecon, when you double click them, you open the Refine UI; Here you can enchant your stuffs, by dragging the item inside.
- Refine House, at @go 0 (Fortessa) Those 2 NPC's refines from 7 to 9 and the other from 10 and on. - From 0 to 10 way: - Safe ticket Armor/Weapon automatically put the item to +8;
- HD Elunium/Oridecon to try to +10, if it fails, it downgrades the refine;
- Limited Elunium/Oridecon to try to +10, if it fails, nothing happens;
- Blacksmith Blessing it's a 100% refine chance (description is wrong, 8 to 9 consumes 4, 9 to 10 consumes 7), BSB requires you to use another Ore together, such as Elunium/Oridecon, make sure to tag both on the refine UI; - From 10 to 20 way: - HD Carnium/Bradium if it fails, it downgrades the refine, from +10 and on, once you get +10, it won't downgrade to 9 or less anymore;
- Limited Carnium/Bradium if it fails, nothing happens.
Obs: I recommend using Limited Carnium on Armors from +12-13 and on or after +14 if you have a lot of BSB to spare;
I recommend using Limited Bradium on Weapons from +14-15 and on, if you have a lot of HD Bradiums to spare and to try +14-15 first. But that is entirely up to you.
Obs 2: Basta NPC can refine your Armor and Weapon from 10 to 11 with 100% chance of success using HDs. - Blacksmith Blessing description from 12 to 13 and 13 to 14 is accurate. - Shadow Equipment's: - Shadow Refine Hammer Random, or +9 Shadow Refine Hammer;
- Using HD's Elunium/Oridecon from 7 to 10;
- Using BSBs (the quantity necessary on Shadow equipment's is higher);
- Shadow Limited Elunium, 2nd floor of @go eden to craft it, using 5x Limited Elunium;
- Old Enriched Elunium/Oridecon, this item rows two times the chance of refining, but it breaks the item upon failing.
- Notes: - Remember that the chance of success when you refine, is RNG based;
- The way you want to refine, or the order, is entirely up to you, feel free for it. - Remember to triple check what you doing before refining, confirming the right ore and item; - The ways of obtaining the Refine Ores varies from, Lucky3, Special Lucky3, New Special Slot, Cash Shop, Instances, Boxes (Fortessa 2 Box, World Boss boxes), Exchange NPCs, Events, Players and etc;
- When the server is having Refine Bonus event, that % bonus only applies to Refine UI.
If you have any suggestions, tips, please leave on the comment section below o/