A Guide to Mora
|Starting Point:||bif_fild01 158/340|
|Others:||Able to do Mora Dailies|
This is a guide about Mora and the Mora Coins. Mora coins can be used to purchase 3rd class equipment or enchant the mora equipment. For Warlock and Arch Bishop the equipment for Mora Coins is random between 2 sets. While other classes can purchase the item they desire right away.
Here is a list for the Mora equipment: Mora_Village#Mora_Equips
Note: Mora Coins and the equipment are both tradeable.
About the Mora enchants please visit this page: Mora_Enchants
This quests requirement is to be lvl 100. It does not require Ring of the Wise King anymore.
- At the Rune Midgard Allied Forces Post, talk to Theore . When you offer to help him, he will get so excited that it takes him 1 minute to calm down. Talk to him again shortly.
- On Splendide Field 02, search among the bushes for a fairy. (You can continuously click any bush until the fairy appears) Make sure to pay attention to the fairy's Hair Color, Skin Color, Wing Type and Clothing Color.
- After you find the fairy and it escapes, walk over the bushes until you receive a .
- Return to Theore with the pocket, he realizes it is very important to a laphine and tells you to find the fairy who dropped it so you can return it.
- In southwest Splendide, talk to the Tired-looking Fairy , and show her the pouch.
- (Step 6 may be skipped, to save a lot of time, if you know what the fairy looked like originally. Simply talk to her again to move onto step 7)
- Go speak to 3 fairies around Splendide to gather clues about the missing pouch.
- Return to the Tired-looking Fairy and describe the fairy you saw. She will send you back to one of the 3 fairies from the last step.
- After returning the pouch to it's rightful owner, the fairy tells you that they have lost contact with the rest of the laphine. Offer to help and you will be directed to go to the north exit of Splendide to speak to the guard.
- The guard tells you there is a crack in the bridge to Alfheim. The only other path is through to misty forest.
- Return to the fairy you returned the pouch to and you will be asked to enter Mora Village in search of the fairy's friend.
- Theodore's friend Lilitia can be found at
- Pauchon's friend Humming can be found at
- Kusmi's friend Rondo can be found at
- While in Mora, speak with the requested friend (who doesn't have much to say), and visit the Warehouse Manager in north east mora.
- Retrieve from Jones in the inn.
- In northwest Splendide, deliver the supplies to Daphrer Job Experience. and she will reward you with 5 and 500,000
- Talk to the fairy who lost her pouch one last time to remove the quest log.
- Return to Theore who will be fascinated with your story and reward you with 5 Mora Coins and 200,000 Job Exp.
First thing you want to do is get the quest givers of Mora to talk to you. To do this, you need to complete a small quest-line through the Hazy Forest instance.
This quest is called the Wandering Guardian quest and requires you to be at least level 99. No other requirements are needed.
To start this quest off, I recommend you get a party, because it's a very tough instance for low levels. When your party is assembled, use the Warper NPC to warp to Instances > Hazy Forest. The party leader must then speak to the Laphine Soldier standing slightly Northwest of your location.
The party leader must then speak to the Laphine Soldier standing slighty Northwest of your location.
This will create the instance for your party, allowing you to enter. You will have 2 hours to complete before your party gets warped out. To enter the instance you need to walk up the log and talk to the shadow.
Once inside, talk to the Mysterious Young Man. All party members wishing to complete the Wandering Guardian Quest must talk to him. Once you've done this, you're ready to venture into the Hazy Forest !
Wandering Guard Quest
Part 1: The Hazy Forest
The map can be found here.
The Hazy Forest is sort of a maze of portals and little islands and has a 1 hour cooldown period. Most of the time you can roam freely through the islands using the portals, except for a few, which are guardian portals. These guardian portals all have names such as Tomba's Garden Tree.
To unlock these portals (which usually lead to the next area) you need to kill the guardian monster with the same name, in this case; Tomba.
So, be on the lookout for monsters with different names, because they will look the same as all the other monsters in the Hazy Forest.
Part 2: The Lost Dragon
While venturing through the Hazy Forest, there will be a MVP.
He has 175% weakness against Holy, so have a priest use Aspersio or bring holy weapons.
He can cast dispel, so be careful of that. Other than that I have never had a problem with this guy.
When you see him casting something very slowly, either kill him before he finishes or run out of screen, because there's a good chance he's casting Earthquake.
|Lost Dragon||135||Dragon||Dark 3||608,920|
Part 3: The Yggdrasil Guardian
When you have defeated the dragon, keep going ahead. 2 NPCs will appear: the Mysterious Young Man, who you find out is Loki and the girl he was looking for.
Talk to Loki until he says he will meet you back in the village. When you've done this you are done in the Hazy Forest for now. You can leave by relogging.
Part 4: Reuniting
Once you're in Mora (@go 31) talk to the Flower Smelling Lady and then to Sharp Eyed Man. (The girl and Loki you met in the Forest.) Talk to them until you get a Loki's Muffler and a Pendant of Guardian.
This concludes the Wandering Guardian quest. You can now receive daily quests for Mora Coins.
|Starting Point:||mora 117/66|
|Items:||30 Lope's Clue|
|Experience:||10,000,000 (Base) / 20,000,000 (Job)|
|Items:||10 Mora Coins|
This is a very short non-repeatable quest that will give you 10 easy Mora Coins to start off with.
After you've completed The Wandering Guardian quest and become level 100 you can start this quest.
- In Mora, talk to Euridi.
/navi mora 117/66
- Tell her you didn't see Lope and offer her your help.
- Warp back to Mora using @go 31 and talk to Pitt at the inn.
/navi mora 64/144
- Go back to Euridi and talk to her again. She will tell you to gather 30 Lope's Clues.
- Talk to Pitt again at the Mora inn.
- He will ask you to give him the clue's, but do not give him any!
- After you've talked to Pitt, go back to Euridi and talk to her.
- Then go back and talk to Pitt who will give you a Lope's Ring.
- Go back to Euridi once again, talk to her, then talk to Euridi's Friend, who is standing right next to her.
- After this you will need to go to Bifrost Field 1 (Use the Instances > Hazy Forest warp to get there quickly) and find Lope.
/navi bif_fild01 131/338
- Walk to the square next to him, triggering a conversation. Choose Talk to him.
- After this go back to Euridi once more and tell her Lope is dead.
- Talk to Euridi's friend and she will give you 10 Mora Coins and some pretty decent EXP.
These quests can be completed everyday. They require you to have finished the Wandering Guardian Quest.