|Starting Point:|| |
|This quest or instance is repeatable.|
|The cooldown is 23 hours.|
The Nightmarish Jitterbug Instance is one of the Instances that was introduced in Episode 14.3. It is a musical themed Instance where you go through a series of rooms to fight several mobs, including the Piano-like Jitterbugs.
To enter this instance, talk to the Instance Manager in any town to generate and enter the instance. You have 1 hour to complete this instance. If you or any party member happen to log out, teleport out, or die in the instance, you can re-enter up to 3 times.
- Once inside, the party leader will need to talk to a NPC in each room to advance to the next one. If you've already done the instance, choosing the Hurry option will skip the dialogues and use the answers you picked from your previous run.
- Kill all the mobs in the next room to spawn the next set of NPCs and repeat until you reach room 22.
- The following rooms require your attention because your answer to the dialogues will spawn extra Jitterbugs.
|Spawning extra Jitterbugs|
|Room 8||Newoz, Lagi, Shalosh||Choose 3rd option: "Newoz's Red Potion (feat. Muka)"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 1 in room 9.|
|Room 13||Newoz, Miming, Shalosh, ...||Choose 2nd option: "She was talking with someone"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 1 in room 14.|
|Room 16||Shalosh, Aigu, Runane||Choose 3rd option: "We're happy"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 1 in room 17.|
|Room 19||Roel and Gelkah||Choose 2nd option: "You just made up those words to look cool!"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 1 in room 20.|
|Room 20||Everyone||Choose 2nd option: "Search alone"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 0 in room 22.|
- Once you reach room 22, talk to Newoz to spawn the MVP. He is easy to kill; his only skill is Storm Gust which is being cast every 30 seconds. He will drop a .
- Talk to Newoz and your party will be warped to the last room (23).
- Talk to Newoz, again, to open the exit portal and receive your exp reward.
In the last room (room 23), the NPC Mingmin can tradefor a random piece of equipment or item. Below is a list of rewards you can get from the trade.
You can also ask Mingmin to combine and to receive a .
|Accessory||ATK +6%. MATK +6%. All stats +1. |
Magic attacks from enemies cast Level 1 Auto Spell Maelstrom.