Demon is a race of monster. Notably they are one of the two races to ignore all Hiding related skills, which include Cloaking, Stalk, Stealth, and Hiding iteself. The skill Blessing lowers their Flee and Hit when cast on them.
Cards concerning the Demon race are:
- Experience Points from Demon monsters. Receive 20% more damage from Demon monsters. : Receive 10% more
- SP each time a Demon monster is killed by Physical Melee attack. Drain 5 SP as the weapon is unequipped. : Gain 5
- Acolyte Types Only): Accuracy +10, Flee Rate +3. If worn by Acolyte Class characters, it adds Critical +9 on Demon and Undead monsters. (
- : Reduce damage from Demon monsters by 30%.
- Stone status. Reduce damage from Demon monsters by 15%. : Gain immunity to the
- Critical Attack. Critical +7 on Demon monsters. : Inflict 10% more damage with
- : Add the chance of gaining ' ' each time a Demon monster is killed.
- : Increase damage on Demon monsters by 20%.
Equipment concerning the Demon race are:
- Headgear. Reduces damage from Demon monsters by 3%. AGI +1, LUK +1. MDEF +3 :
- Super Novice Shield. Reduces damage from Demon monsters by 5%. :
- Demi Human monsters by 10%, but increases damage received by Demon monsters by 10%. Pierces defense of Demi Human monsters. : Dagger. Increases damage inflicted on
- Dagger. Pierces Defense of Demon monsters. 5% additional tolerance against Demon monsters. Increases damage from Demi Human monsters by 10%. :
- Armor. Increases resistance to Demon monsters by 15% and resistance against Shadow property by 10%. MDEF + 5 :
- Heal. : Axe. Increases damage inflicted on Demon monsters by 3%. Enables use of Level 3
|Monsters in Ragnarok Online|
|Race||Angel Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Brute Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Demi Human Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Demon Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Dragon Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Fish Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Formless Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Insect Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Plant Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Player Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Undead|
|Element||Holy Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Shadow Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Neutral Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Water Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Fire Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Wind Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Earth Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Ghost Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Poison Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Undead|
|Misc.||Boss Protocol Ã¢ÂÂ¢ MVP (Free for All) Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Size Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Kill Stealing Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Monster Skills|