From Shining Moon
Description of features
- Player choses his own rates using @baserate and @jobrate
Disable Headgear view
- Can disable any and all headgears from being visible on yourself and others using @disable_headgears
- Allows you to switch between Renewal and Pre-Renewal at any point, located in every town.
- Renewal and Pre-Renewal have shared chats.
- Using #support, #global you can write between each other.
- Guild and Whisper work aswell between these two.
- When Player A joins a Guild in Renewal or Pre-Renewal he automatically joins that Guild with both. (This only takes 1 Guildspot))
- Guild Window will automatically adjust to which character is being played.
- When a Character is created it automatically creates a clone of this character on the Pre-Renewal side with the exact same name.
- Depending what you connect to it'll load the appropiate information.
- Character select will actively show if a character was last played on Pre-Renewal or have it's normal view if used last on Renewal.
- Pre-Renewal is setup to be based on episode 13.2
- Renewal is setup to be based on episode 16.1
- Allows you to purchase and level a secondary class.
- This class has it's own statpoints, skillpoints, hotkeys, skills.
- Each character can have a secondary class on both Pre-Renewal and Renewal.
- If you have the Items from the prior swap still in your inventory it'll automatically reequip these items.
- Items from Pre-Renewal and Renewal are stored/loaded without interfering with each other.
- Mail, Achievements, Quests, Pets, Homunculus, Variables are seperated and stored without interacting with each other.
- Each server handles it's own NPCs and Maps, Monsters and Items.