Sign in to follow this  
DanyKhaleesi

Leveling x1 Rate Character

- First of all, I'm writing this guide based on what I think it's the best way for leveling a 1x character, if you have suggestions please comment down below.

- It's wise to wait for the Bonus EXP Event on the server to start it;

- Make sure when you create the char, to select Base 1x/ Job 1x and don't change the baserate until you reach level 175 and get your reward with Belinda NPC at the Office but you can freely change your jobrate to 100x, unless you are doing a Booster Character.
And make sure to use HE Battle Manual o X3 Battle Manual or any kind of exp boost AT ALL TIMES to avoid extra time leveling.

- Command @jobrate 100 to change it;

- I don't recommend a 1x character for new players or first character on the server, but it's entirely up to you.

- I also recommend doing a Baby character, since it has access to transclass skills.

- The ways for leveling (not a route yet):
- Killing normal mobs on the maps, with 10 to 15 levels difference from you;
- Doing Bounty Missions from Eden (.@go Eden right at the entrance)
- Doing Gramps Quests (when you hit level 70) also at .@go Eden, just straight ahead;
100/200's or 400's Gramps gives 2 mobs and sometimes 3 mobs, you can get them all by talking to it again;
- At level 130 Charlestone Crisis Instance (You can stay there killing the monsters as long as you want, HELL Mode if possible);
- Leveling at Illusion Dungeons maps according to your level;
- You can take the quests from The Illusion Manager on the @go Office 2nd Floor to the right;
- Illusion Warps and order to level, you can check on this link https://www.shining-moon.com/helheim/index.php/Illusion_Dungeons
- pay_d03_i
- ice_d03_i
- gef_d01_i
- tur_d03_i
- tur_d04_i
- ein_d02_i
- com_d02_i
- prt_mz03_i

- Try to have at least the best gears possible to survive and damage to use when you reach level 100;
- There's several gears you can use at level 1 to help you level up, such as costumes with enchants as well;
- Try to have at least 10 or so Battle Manuals the 200% ones before you start (in case you have set backs).

- Leveling Routes:

1 -  Level 1/9 pick your class;
2-  In a party with a friend (if possible) .@warp moc_prydn1 talk to the Kitten NPC and get the quests Nightmare Verit + Ancient Mummy
(Your friend do the killing, or you can dual account with yourself to do it);
3-  Use Battle Manual 200% one;
4- Deliver Nightmare Verit quest to the NPC;
5- Level up your Skills and change class again;
6- Deliver Nightmare Ancient Mummy to the NPC;
7- Get Gramps 100/200 and 400's and do the quests and deliver in that order until you reach level 99/70 or go to the higher Gramps maps and kill the monsters normally (with the Battle Manual still active);

GrampsMonsters.jpg.205d25d22dfdcd20d1472fc9dbec9bd8.jpg
8- Don't reborn yet;
9- You can stack Bounty missions as many as you want, the higher levels the better (But don't deliver);
10- Reborn;
11- Deliver one bounty (with Manual still active, level up your Skills, change class);
12- Deliver more bounties (all the ones you did before reborn until you reach level 99/70 again, to change to 3rd class);
13- Level up your skills in .@warp mag_dun02 (if needed);
14- Reset your Gramps quests using Magical Stone, by trading Eden Merit Badge on the NPC, you can use one reset every 8hrs;

EdenBadge.jpg.489c8f607253692f8ee9b1eb1ead55c4.jpg
15- Or level up in the Illusion Dungeons until you reach level 130;
16- At level 130 you can do Charleston Crisis Instance (Hell mode if possible) with Exp Manual active until level 146-150;
17- .@warp prt_mz03_i to finish the level up until level 175;
18- At the Office, get your 1x reward and permanent +50% drop chance > Relog > Then change your .@baserate to 100;

Belinda.jpg.29a44311c35755a0082d73489f2f3637.jpg

19- Finish leveling up to 200 at .@warp mag_dun03;
20- Done.

- Gramps is not affected by any kind of Battle Manual, only Bounty missions.

- Here's my level 1 Gears for level up, the refines are up to you:
5fa86d5f47fef_level1set.png.b097c1e2b8726b2ac69d0e6d64a6d354.pngstats.png.5b0cb7e18b7e687dcf4cf1f5061e1c38.png

- At .@go 46 you can find the leveling set to help in case you want, by using Skeleton Keys from Fortessa PIT dungeon:
LevelingSet.jpg.d27100961e1d992b35d6fd1ea51fee38.jpg
- There's several level 1 requirement gears to help you out, check them out and make a good use for them until you reach 3rd class;
- The cards usage are free;
- At level 100 when you reach 3rd, try to have as many gears as you can to help you until level 200;

- To finish this guide, remember, every class has it's own time and ways to level up depending on the main skill used, some are slower, some are faster. You can leave suggestions and questions if you want.

Edited by DanyKhaleesi
adjustments
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Guest Neidschel

awesome!!! Thank you for the efforts!

I was recommended to do the two nightmare dungeon quests for 20 verits and 20 mummies as early as possible. I did them around 50-ish and they gave me about 5 levels each.

Good post.

I would recommend leveling until level 40+, then let someone do the 2 Nightmare Pyr quests and when you turn them in pop a x3. It was enough for my GX both times to jumpf from 40-45 instantly over 70 where I could start with gramps shenaningans... With that strat I managed to get to 115 on 1x in a bit more than a day.

Edited by Neidschel

3 hours ago, Guest Sid said:

Where can you get the 3x manual?  I'm guessing it is this: https://www.shining-moon.com/?module=item&action=view&id=14545 but how can you acquire it?

You can exchange battle manuals for them at eden group 2nd floor, there is a claw machine at the corner. You can also get them sometimes when the server has delays and they give compensations at the main office (click the poring at the left of the job npc).

Guest Sid
18 hours ago, cadal said:

You can exchange battle manuals for them at eden group 2nd floor, there is a claw machine at the corner. You can also get them sometimes when the server has delays and they give compensations at the main office (click the poring at the left of the job npc).

Thanks!

What a niwe guiwe OwO
i will stop for real

Real nice guide,

but if you play in Helheim just skip charleston and airship, at lvl91 get the dark priests bountys until 99 or 120, if u get a party in this bounty get one more quest at 99, just to deliver when u get a 1-1 class so u can skip those **bored** initial levels, at 121 just do scarabas bounty untill 175 with x3 manuals, theres will be always a party in these maps.

Edited by Nuha

Spoiler

yikes...

So i forgot to mention this.................
You can do the malaya quest :https://irowiki.org/wiki/Cautious_Village
This quest is preatty simple, just talk to NPC's and delivery stuff, you can do it on any level, but i recomend a character lv50 or below to do, don't forget to use x3 or HE on this quest.

Edited by Nuha

you can do after "Rebirth as a high novice" a (Rachel Ice Necklace Quest) http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-online-quest-guides/rachel-ice-necklace-quest/ .. just finish to get Freezing Snow Powder, use tele,flywing to go to the spot and use playdead bcoz of agro monsters.. then change lvl job your novice to 1st job then submit your ice neck quest and you are now at lvl 40-50+ just use x3 exp manual..you can also do the fairy and giant quest to after submitting the ice neck quest... its easy and faster as a x1 exp lvling guide.. i hope it helped alot :D:D

Edited by IxcheL

hi.. i am a new player in this server.. just join about a couple days.. what i want to ask is, what is the reward for reaching baserate 1x until lv 175 ? is it the permanen drop bonus 50% for our character ?

3 hours ago, caping1 said:

hi.. i am a new player in this server.. just join about a couple days.. what i want to ask is, what is the reward for reaching baserate 1x until lv 175 ? is it the permanen drop bonus 50% for our character ?

Heya! 

First, welcome to Shining Moon! Yes, the drop bonus of +50% is one of the rewards for leveling using 1x. There are additional rewards which can be claimed from Belinda in the Main Office, near the entrance. They are an alternate outfit ticket and 10k cashpoints in the form of moon coins.

More information about the drop bonus can be found here: https://www.shining-moon.com/helheim/index.php/Advanced_Looting#Advanced_Loot_System

Hope this helps!

-Nuit

• Like 1

mmm....isnt, if you just want hunt that 1x reward... you dont need to rebirth..... lvl 1 > lvl 175 > take x1 reward(50% drop bonus+other) >relog + .@baserate 100 > rebirth(dont reset char as it will make you lost the 50% drop bonus) > lvl 200.....

Edited by leicakyra777
dunno