Dreamus0810

Gilt Cross

Hi everyone,

Does anyone still use Guil Cross? And which is better? A double dagger build or a katar? My meteor assault is weak right now but I'm only level 120. I am using a +6 jur with nothing yet in it, as I don't know what to put. My cross impact only does 8k damage... sigh. Not enough to really be a fighter or a mvp hunter... Any tips would be awesome!

I'd say use katar if you have no idea about GX. Start off with rolling cutter into cross ripper slasher and use your edps. Easier MvPs such as Eddga, Moonlight, Phreeoni and more shouldn't be a problem even with a +6 Jur. 8k damage is expected from a +6 Jur honestly haha. Start off with a crimson katar, and try to refine it. There's gears to improve your meteor assault damage such as enforcer shoes so, maybe try to buy one of those if you ever see one in the vends.

Depends on what build you looking for, im SX user/main using double dagger focus on Cross Impact (CI) build but fyi CI got Nerft 55% in Purga,Fortessa & Gardian Angle (GA), if you asking which 1 the best for big content me personally think that Counter Slash (CS) is best option which is using Katar. But dont get me wrong CI still good in EndGame/Big content like i mention before.