Sign in to follow this  
Lunar

Booster Booster Booster

Booster  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Allow more than 1 booster per computer, but reduce the rewards on secondary boosters?

• Yes
    • No

Allow more than 1, but do not reduce the rewards, since it's too much of an effort for rewards MANY people judge as not worth it.

I'd go as far as to say that the rewards should be improved a bit.

Edited by LordRichard28
  • Like 5

I'm on the lukewarm reception camp with regards to the Booster thing, but it'd be nice if we can have a second Booster character should we choose to go through hell again. I mean, some classes I think have Booster equipment as their BiS... I think? But most probably Boosted with beloved class instead. Idk.

Would be great to know how reduced the rewards are before giving an input

If it's greatly reduced might as well leave it at one char per computer. If its say, garment costume voucher removed and moon coins + booster coins remains as is, then I'm fine with it.

I think it's interesting to have more than 1 booster char, but if you think some rewards are exclusive for 1st maxed level then maybe it needs to be separated from the booster package.

On other notes, it is nice to have another char that can farm the booster coins. Or make the booster quests acceptable by a single booster char everyday like daily rewards to avoid abuse.

Hello sir, I NEED this feature. I am a newbie and i didn't know that I can only have 1 Booster per PC. So i'm making one just for testing on dummy account, then when I'm going to make booster character for my main account it prohibited me. PLEASE release this feature. It's gonna help people like me alot!!!! Thank you!

Edited by yorunosuta