Sign in to follow this  
Lunar

Weekly Event

Event  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Event

• Yes
    • No

I think you should rotate exp/refine/drop events every weekend and have every 4th weekend be all event weekend instead of having all the events up every other weekend IMO.

But I vote yes.

In my opinion, the main issue is that activity is currently low between events.  I think it would be best to have activities that promote partying and promote new player participation.  Some things that would be good:

Every weekend: double eden bounty board exp (encourages parties, helps new players who level faster in parties and can't solo illusion labyrinth, helps boosters level more regularly)

Every other week: standard event (increased drops, lucky 3, costume, refine, increased exp -- doesn't stack with double eden bounty board)

Every week without standard event: rotating events such as

• bio5 increased drops
  • Fortessa dungeon increased drops
  • level 200 dungeons increased drops
  • Fortessa dungeon no limits (no class limit for the weekend)
  • 25% increased instance points (encourage instance parties, maybe add items such as Varmeal tickets to the instance point shop)
  • Like 3

To qoute Void/Seraphon:

"No 2x every weekend
Alternate the current every 2 weeks event with weekly dungeon boost (Fortessa Pit, Dungeon, Ruins +50% drop rate, Bio5 2x)"

2x Exp every weekend will be staple, rest of event will be rotating weekly.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Love said:

In my opinion, the main issue is that activity is currently low between events.  I think it would be best to have activities that promote partying and promote new player participation.  Some things that would be good:

Every weekend: double eden bounty board exp (encourages parties, helps new players who level faster in parties and can't solo illusion labyrinth, helps boosters level more regularly)

Every other week: standard event (increased drops, lucky 3, costume, refine, increased exp -- doesn't stack with double eden bounty board)

• bio5 increased drops
  • 25% increased instance points (encourage instance parties, maybe add items such as Varmeal tickets to the instance point shop)

no class limit sounds like chaos and wouldnt change much too these days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love said:

• bio5 increased drops

That's an interesting input, but I also don't think the no limits on Fortessa would be that great of an idea. Maybe adding more stuffs to Pit, Dungeon & Ruins would do the trick too.

Also adding exclusive loots to Pit 2, since it's not worth going there, compared to 1.

Edited by LordRichard28
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 3:55 PM, Robino981 said:

no class limit sounds like chaos and wouldnt change much too these days

I don't think it'll change run speed drastically.  In my opinion, it's a way to get parties recruited faster without changing drop rates themselves.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:22 PM, LordRichard28 said:

That's an interesting input, but I also don't think the no limits on Fortessa would be that great of an idea. Maybe adding more stuffs to Pit, Dungeon & Ruins would do the trick too.

Also adding exclusive loots to Pit 2, since it's not worth going there, compared to 1.

At least right now in Helheim, people actually never run Pit1 because it has lower drops.  From what I see geared people are soloing Dungeon 3, going to Pit 2, and no one goes to Ruins outside of small guild parties.

On 9/4/2020 at 4:31 AM, ragnarokmaybe said:

I think you should rotate exp/refine/drop events every weekend and have every 4th weekend be all event weekend instead of having all the events up every other weekend IMO.

But I vote yes.

This is nice idea <3