Saku

Ignition Break Rune Knight Guide 2.0 by someone else

Hello guys. I am Saku. Nice to meet you.

So, I went ahead making a guide on IB RK all the while not realizing there was already one made on the similar topic :(. Nonetheless I decide to release it anyways as I thought it could help someone in some ways. It features more of less the same content as the previous guide but mine will have additional content such as consumables, foods, insta-casting and so on so forth.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YisTB-fFhjKjqXPGr2ly09MFVLKFQJj-2ei2uQ6m3is/edit?usp=sharing

As IB RK is already a well-established meta, this guide is catered towards the new, prospective IB RK players. I hope it can be of use.

Thank you~

Edited by Saku

20 hours ago, ferventdenial said:

Thanks for this Saku! What do you think about attack speed + bear power on Temporal boots? Is Fighting spirit sill better?

Well, even without ASPD enchant on Temporal Boots and no points put into AGI, you can achieve 193 ASPD anyways. Also, there are many potions/foods that can increase your ASPD. So, I chose the enchant that could give a little bit extra boost to raw ATK. However, I guess you should opt to that if you are still seriously lacking ASPD.