Dusk

Woe Specifications

WoE Specifications  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which Type of Modes ?

• Pack A
    • Pack B
    • Pack C (Post your suggestion on the topic, if you picked this option)
  2. 2. What type of Trans Woe ?

• Trans with Renewal Items
    • Trans with Trans Items
    • Other (Post your suggestion on the topic, if you picked this option)
  3. 3. WoE Times

• NA Slot (Specify in Server Time)
    • EU Slot (Specify in Server Time)
    • SEA Slot (Specify in Server Time)

Time to voice your suggestion and opinions on how you want WoE to work out. 
This is just a back-bone poll/thread to get the opinion of the community.

Specifications and Times can be discussed on this thread, once enough information is gathered the thread will be closed and summarized to see what kinda path will be taken. 

The polls are to give us an idea of what the community wants on some of the questions we currently have. Any other  information, specification is welcomed.

Thank you in advance for your contribution.

Pack A
1 = Classic jobs only (1st+2nd classes), No shadows, No costume enchants, No MVP
2 = Trans jobs, Ep.13, No shadows, No costume enchants, No MVP
3 = Trans jobs, Ep.13, No shadows, No costume enchants, With MVP
4 = 3rd jobs, Ep.15, 2nd gen shadows shadows, 1st gen costume enchants, No MVP
5 = 3rd jobs, Ep.15, 2nd gen shadows, 1st gen costume enchants, With MVP
6 = 3rd jobs, All shadows, All costume enchants, No MVP
7 = 3rd jobs, All shadows, All costume enchants, With MVP

Pack B
1 = Classic jobs only (1st+2nd classes), No shadows, No costume enchants, No MVP
2 = Trans jobs, Ep.13, No shadows, No costume enchants, No MVP
4 = Trans jobs, Ep.13, No shadows, No costume enchants, With MVP
4 = 3rd jobs, Ep.14, No shadows, No costume enchants, No MVP
5 = 3rd jobs, Ep.15, 2nd gen shadows, 1st gen costume enchants, No MVP
6 = 3rd jobs, Latest Ep., All shadows, All costume enchants, No MVP
7 = 3rd jobs, Latest Ep., All shadows, All costume enchants, With MVP

Pack means those are the modes our WoE will have. You guys get to choose between A and B.

• Like 2

I dont understand the Pack A pack B thing. 

My vote is Trans Woe, WITHOUT MVP, FBH/Thanatos are retardedly easy to get here, and that would be a stupid way to make WoE a one shot fiesta.  That was called in iRO WoE S.E., and it sucked, (remember that iRO has waaaaaaaaay less MVP cards than SMRO).

BTW I dont see the option between woe 1.0 or woe 2.0. Personally I only like WoE 2.0, cause it requires more strategy and it is more fun, but it requires more people.

• Like 1

I dont think MvPs will be balanced at all in WoE, it just leads to uncontrollable masses of skills that cant be countered in any way and that would kill the whole purpose of the strategy in the WoE. There's a PvP room if people want to mindlessly kill and brag mvps.

I also believe swaying way out of the current time schedule will make a lot of the Southamerican players (which currently are the most woe population) not be able to play, so i would be voting for current WoE time -2:00 or +2:00 (05:00-09:00 server time). Anything later than that will already go really late the SEA time zone

Edited by Juanba
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is technically just a discussion to get  an idea.

So the Timezone  seems to be South America / SEA  / NA .  

MVP Cards, guess that is going to require another poll  whether if it should be disabled in all of the modes or  have modes that allows it and etc. 

The other thing with this thread is, people are voting but  not  voicing their opinion. 

Please suggest a time when you pick  the SLOT ! So we can have an estimation of the time  WoE should happen. 

@Raphat PACK A and PACK B  is  -  7 different modes of WoE  thats what it indicates to.  So  from 1-7 modes  you have the specification of job/item/mvp card  etc.  basically what kinda limitation  there is in that WoE Mode. 

Eg.

That means there will be a WoE day or castle or something....  with  classic jobs only- no shadow, no costume enchants and no mvp cards.  So depending on the decision of this poll it will be  a classic job only woe with  (renewal items or trans items only) Like Old School WoE ? 

Hope that helps you to understand what the Packs are. I am being horrible at explaining at the moment, I apologize.