Sign in to follow this  
Rismart

How to start Terra Gloria quest Line?

I want to farm Cor Core for illusion gears but I can't find how to start the quest that will eventually take me to Rudus, I did the Banquet of Heroes, Ritual of Blessing and Room of Consciousness to completion but Nyhill and Skia are nowhere to be found (yes I went to my room and Nyhill Room's, they aren't in neither place). I tried to complete all the sidequest I was given during the Banquet of Heroes but the Royal Chief one and the Training one.

I'd rather not try to buy Cor Core from people if I can but I've been doing that since I just can't go to the place where I can farm it so: Any ideas on what should I do? I'm new to the server so I don't really know what to do about it.

• Like 1

You don't need to do any quest to farm your stuff, everything is accessible from the start, and the Quest Line is bugged anyway.

Just warp to Illusion Field to farm your Cor Core. Either use the Warper -> Fields -> Illusion Field or just use the commands directly like "@warp sp_os". This is the first map of the Illusion field with weak monsters.