Sign in to follow this  
Rubyria

Rubyria's Tank Mechanic Guide

Nuit

Reward delivered Feb. 15, 2021.

Message added by Nuit

Due to the changes in the past year or so, most of the info in the guide was outdated, will work on a new one when 4ths come out.

Edited by Rubyria
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

deviling is gonna get you killed pretty quickly in pit from my experience. Vengeful soul has access to lvl 3 wind attack which can hit you like a freight train, hitting me for up to 70k, and thistle's lvl 1 water attack hits like a truck at about 30k. Pressure and dark soul strike aren't much of a problem as they can be easily mitigated by angeling card+shadow resist gear+perimeter cards. Deviling also faces a problem in bio5 when you run into either of the mages or the ab/rg, though the later 2 can be easily countered by an angeling card. A med resist setup is best for bio5 tanking imo.

On 06/04/2020 at 8:27 PM, Sephylon said:

deviling is gonna get you killed pretty quickly in pit from my experience. Vengeful soul has access to lvl 3 wind attack which can hit you like a freight train, hitting me for up to 70k, and thistle's lvl 1 water attack hits like a truck at about 30k. Pressure and dark soul strike aren't much of a problem as they can be easily mitigated by angeling card+shadow resist gear+perimeter cards. Deviling also faces a problem in bio5 when you run into either of the mages or the ab/rg, though the later 2 can be easily countered by an angeling card. A med resist setup is best for bio5 tanking imo.

Yeah, deviling is not that great for pit, using the consultative robe with angeling helps with most of the elemental damage, just get high neutral with alice and you'll do good there.
Haven't tried medium stack for pit yet.
For bio 5 I really like 100% neutral because your gear don't break. If you just giggle around the mob you shouldn't take that much damage. The only really hard hit is Katrynn JT, so I use the wind resist pots + giant hornet cards. Works nice for me =]

Edited by Rubyria
  • Like 1