Sign in to follow this  
cedieggg

Playable on mac?

Hi all,

My PC broke down and wondering if this game is playable on MacOS ?
Since it's on lockdown every I can't have my PC fixed as of the moment.

Thanks!

Hello! Im trying this out since my gaming laptop decided to explode and im at the step of placing the game folder and no splash file on the program files but there is no program files on the driver folder, also by clicking the no splash link to download the file, it just redirects me to a empty page with just a couple of numbers.

Is it possible to get some help pls.

Right click on the link and select Save As. 

Alternatively you can try this copy of the file.

Hope that helps!

no_splash

Hi. is WS9Wine1.7.55 the only version that will work for the guide? I cant seem to access that version anymore :<

Hi. I'm playing Shining Moon ever since on Mac. Last year I used the outdated version of Wineskin. This allows you to run almost every Windows application on their app. The older version is fine however it's a bit buggy. Hotkeys are not very impressive (specifically alt+q, alt+1. for some reason even if I disable the function keys of Mac it gets enabled.) Crashes sometimes when there are specific functions the app doesn't support (damn I remember the auto crash psychic wave - never again).

I upgrade my Macbook Pro to Big Sur and now use the latest Wineskin package. I highly recommend you search around the web as I can't advertise another server (clue: TTN)  that provides detailed instructions on what dlls you need to download inside the app. Just prepare to hear the vacuum sound on your hard disk if you wish to play on Mac (you will know what I mean for sure). 

Edited by belingblade