Sign in to follow this  
DanyKhaleesi

Rune Knight Wind Cutter Build

RuneKnight.png.3c85ae8b447cde8eebf2df303d277db7.png Wind Cutter
Rune Knight

To start I would like to say that there's two variations of this build, with Spear one and with Two-Handed Sword one, each one with downsides and advantages. So Let's get to it.

Spear Variation (Ranged 1 Hit)

WCGears.png.03c78ae767f39e36ebc04293eec15661.png

WCShadows.png.540ad90bdcfb1c447878f61c5d8ab312.png

This variation consist on using Peuz's Set (budget) build, along with Gelerdria spear + Storm Stone:
5e6bbe05e80cf_PeuzsPlate.jpg.b6d04a0a45d06534254b19dd1fff2973.jpg It gives a lot of bonuses to Wind Cutter Damage and it's easier to obtain

Peuz's Plate[0] +9 (Drop, can be enchanted in Mora);
Peuz's Seal[1] +9 (Drop, can be enchanted in Mora);
Peuz's Manteau[0] +9 (Obtainable from Mora coins, can be enchanted in Mora);
Peuz's Greaves[1] +9 (Obtainable from Mora coins, can be enchanted in Mora);
Mora Coins can be bought at .@go Market Leria NPC, 1m each coin.

- Storm Stone [1] ID 28506
+
Gelerdria [3] ID 1449 (From High Weapon Box etc)
This combo gives a lot of damage to Wind Cutter and Boss monsters.

- Black Ribbon [1] +9 (Mandatory) ID 5899
Gives damage to Wind Cutter and also removes it's CD.

- Storm Stone [1] ID 28506
+
Peuz's Set gives a huge variety of bonuses + reduces After Cast Delay by 70% for 10 seconds when using Aura Blade: 

5e6bbf85cbb09_SSPeuz.png.093ceae2224b2a0c10acc5c86489e537.png

WCDamage.png.8dbb68dfd26d07426e19ccb93f77c0f6.png Damage variate from 1.4m to 1.6m;
WCDps.png.802ba8d8add6dc12b05bc97f4c440e18.png

A nice combo to use on Spear Variation: 
combo.jpg.5bc2e4b64557a76b52f4b6f8ede853b0.jpg

Sword Variation (Physical 2 Hits - Ignore Defense)

WCGears2.png.0e5c5db727ac46a3da33a79d7446b810.png

WCDamageSet2.png.c89d461d1f05b0092775d46a349ab0ed.png As you can see, this variation gives way more damage however we'll discuss it below.
WCDpsSet2.png.7bd07595412a2a36ab5ac12cc8036e76.png

- Temporal LUK Boots with Bear Power and FS was used on the test;
- Lindy Hop with FS+FS was used on the test;
- Temporal STR Manteau (-15% After Cast Delay enchant);
- STR Soutane + STR Blessing was used on the test (I tested AGI+AGI Soutane and it was worst);
- Immortal Dog Tag;
- KSS Insignia with Strong enchant was used on that test;
- You can use Blaze and White Magic Ring ID 28552 (JRO Only, for more ACD Reduction);
- You can also use Illusion A Armor with Power Power and ACD modules;

Shadow Gears:

- Ignition Shadow Weapon +7 ID 24443 
+
Rune Knight Shadow Shield +3 ID 24301
(For 50% Def Ignore, enchant both with Atk+3%);
For Spear variation ^ since Sword variation already ignores Defenses;

- Physical Shadow Armor +9 ID 24395
+
All Races Shadow Shoes +9 ID 24341
(Enchant both with Atk+3%);

- Infinity Shadow Earring +8 ID 24150 + Pendant +7 ID 24151
(Recommend both +9 for a little more damage and nullify weapon size).

- You can use FULL Reload Shadow Set +9 for more ACD Reduction (on Sword variation);

Costumes:

- Upper Costume +4k+4k Flat HP (or whatever you have);
- Lower Costume -15~20% ACD reduction enchants;
- Middle Costume +5%+5% ATK or +15%+15% Critical Damage enchants;
- Garment Costume preferable with Holy or Ghost enchant;

GX Garment II Stone + Assassin Upper II Stones combo.

Cards:

- Revolver Buffalo bandit + Gigantes Card;
- Blut Hase Card;
- Purple Ferus Card;
- 3x Contaminated Wanderer Cards or 3x White Knight Cards or any of the two + Abysmal Knight Card;
- Brown Rat Card;
- Angry Nine Tail Card;

Stats and Skills:

Stats.jpg.0336d762fe15c4dc1b138b7bad0759bf.jpg
Skills.thumb.jpg.fd026579d5e5882df2456a33c8707ab0.jpg

Important Notes:

- Yes you can use Full Reload Shadow Set for -15% ACD + Blaze and White Magic Ring for another 15% ACD reduction, however you will lose a lot of damage but will gain more spam, to what point is it useful for you?!;
- You can use Necklace of Knight's Protection + Imperial Feather combo with 120 AGI in case you don't have Gambler combo;

- Both builds have similar DPS in the end (with those Sets used), the Sword Variation gives more DPS, at the cost of WAY higher investment, then, it's up to you;
- It was hard to manage the damage loss to gain ACD reduction with Sword Variation (unless you have a Kiel card);
- Cost x Benefit the Spear Variation Wins, with more investment and effort Sword Wins by far;
- In my tests I used these Runes + Potion + Standard +15 Foods + Magnum Break Skill:

Runes.jpg.66c9e46b189c2781779e0ef7a3b9c811.jpg

I hope I helped you with at least insights about this build, leave a like and a comment if you need ;)

o/

Edited by DanyKhaleesi
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4

On 5/2/2022 at 10:51 AM, Robercletzon said:

i got the peuz set. How i get black ribbon? can you sell me one?

Instance coin shop. Niflheim only btw.

please show details about the items that are equips . idk what 3 items are on your equips . i have to take a picture and go ask friends what this or that .... that defeats the purpose if having guides . i should just ask my friend everything because im going to have to anyway because people making the guides are to broad with the information . "remedy low level ..." that the name the card give it , BUT THE NAME OF THE ACTUAL ITEM IS NOT HERE !!! if i want to go get this item this guide cant even tell me what it is or at least give the ID . please Explain thing with more detail . a rushed guide doesnt help anyone . 

9 hours ago, shanike11 said:

please show details about the items that are equips . idk what 3 items are on your equips . i have to take a picture and go ask friends what this or that .... that defeats the purpose if having guides . i should just ask my friend everything because im going to have to anyway because people making the guides are to broad with the information . "remedy low level ..." that the name the card give it , BUT THE NAME OF THE ACTUAL ITEM IS NOT HERE !!! if i want to go get this item this guide cant even tell me what it is or at least give the ID . please Explain thing with more detail . a rushed guide doesnt help anyone . 

As shown on the guide-

- Revolver Buffalo bandit + Gigantes Card; Accessories slot

Revolver Buffalo Bandit ID: 27171 / Gigantes Card ID: 27183
- Blut Hase Card; Boot slot                           ID: 27256
- Purple Ferus Card; Head Gear slot            ID: 48214

- 3x Contaminated Wanderer Cards or 3x White Knight Cards or any of the two + Abysmal Knight Card; Weapon Slot

Contaminated Wanderer Card ID: 27361 / White Knight Card ID: 4608 / Abysmal Knight Card ID: 4140

- Brown Rat Card; Manteau Slot ID: 27176

- Angry Nine Tail Card; Armor Slot ID: 27082

Edited by deanolrac

What would you use instead of blut hase for a sword version. Wind Cutter is only long range with spear. Also why do you invest in crit when Wind Cutter doesn't crit, or am I mistaken?

On 10/14/2022 at 8:23 AM, Jaxill said:

What would you use instead of blut hase for a sword version. Wind Cutter is only long range with spear. Also why do you invest in crit when Wind Cutter doesn't crit, or am I mistaken?

You can use any of the other Geffen Arena cards that boost attack as a replacement, or slot a defensive card in instead since you'll have mobs near you constantly. All skills crit in Niflheim, so you can build crit into everything when you start to finalize a build. You don't need to do this if you're new to the server, but endgame setups basically all use crit setups. Keep in mind however that skills that aren't officially crit skills can still miss even when you are/should be dealing critical damage.

Edited by Churtle

19 hours ago, Churtle said:

You can use any of the other Geffen Arena cards that boost attack as a replacement, or slot a defensive card in instead since you'll have mobs near you constantly. All skills crit in Niflheim, so you can build crit into everything when you start to finalize a build. You don't need to do this if you're new to the server, but endgame setups basically all use crit setups. Keep in mind however that skills that aren't officially crit skills can still miss even when you are/should be dealing critical damage.

Found this via google so didn't notice it wes Nif. I play hel. Thx for info