Horsie

Doram Ultra Cheap Tank's Build ? Pit and Many Mores!

Yellow-nyaa~ I’m Horsie

Thanks for Guild Ego for helping me creating this Guide. @spoopy

Welp, firstly I’d like to introduce myself as your friendly neighborhood cat :3. I’ve often rolling myself as a tank in many occasions, especially PIT. Btw English is not my first language so I hope, you’ll still be able to consider this guide as a readable :3.

For this guide, I will explain more on how to be a tank using your lovely class Doram. Which he is the best role I know for this line of job. So all of this guide will be heavy on tanking capability on Doram.

In the first guide, ill start on Stats for the core of the character build. Even though there is not much of a topic that we can discuss here. Your main focus is getting Doram a biggest max hp on him while still considering the casting time of his skill. This are my stats build on him.

Stats: 

With these stats I’m still finding myself on a little bit of a casting time on some skill. But in the real world scenario, you’ll still cast your important skill perfectly fine without question so just head on your horses!

Screenshot_1.jpg.686e547b53fbb776329aa30c04186534.jpg

Doram Tank Pros:

• Tuna Party Cannot be dispelled
  • Have 2 surviving skill that’s considered as OP for Tank.
  • Have a huge HP as Tank, consider the Tuna Party system are based on caster max hp.
  • Doesn’t need heavy +refine gears on him .
  • Healable, consider mechanic cannot be healed by AB.
  • Tuna Belly = Free YGG Seed.
  • A buff that will help your teammates damage.
  • Being Sober without a Devling card addiction!.
  • Look cute af when tanking whole gank with hiss smoll body.

Doram Cons:

• You need to find the right enchant for some gears, oftenly you’ll find yourself in a hunt for Max HP enchant.
  • You need to use your skills in the correct order. A mistake will lead you in death.
  • Cannot aggro mobs effectively.
  • Without a proper heal, Doram cannot survive in a long time.

Skill to Use: 

Screenshot_3.jpg.afe6d3663c29ab1688f5963bf94179dc.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg.89655db427347cd7abd17f9dd80f97d7.jpg

Tuna Party

5e17f12372693_TunaParty.png.0eb4c9c8ae121cd5de2a477972274365.png

Block all damage (physical, range, magic) for 30 seconds. The amount of the damage that will be blocked is based on 50% Doram Max HP so total Max HP gear is really a consider.

Tuna Belly:

Tuna_Belly.png.f814c31ea85acc560cdec633310867a6.png

Restore Doram HP from 10-90% based on skill levels. The side effect here are the cooldown of the skill’s are depend on the level of the skills are being used. So i recommend you to use Level 3 Tuna Belly. Free YGG on Low CD skills :3.

Stoop:

Stoop.png.67f119c94e9e3ecf1910b19aabf814e1.png

Reduce 90% damage income for 6 seconds !. Basically, this is a Sura Steel Body buff for 6 seconds! 

Screenshot_5.jpg.2e8f5b02b6188b300f2dd12572347eca.jpg Me: Showing Kitten rear side to boss monster

Stoop only use for tanking a huge tons of mob or When you mets Vengeaful spirit cuz his Pressure is a bit annoying.

Bunch of Shrimp:

Bunch_of_Shrimp.png.c10ebad58f2603b74c82ae767bed3878.png

Buff all your party members with 10% atk and matk for more than 2 minutes ! easy loveable class.

Grooming:

Grooming.png.d704365b6db2c91a746513339b4bf599.png

Gave yourself a 100 flee for, 7 seconds PLUS, cure many debuffs such as Poison, Frozen, Stun, Sleep, Bleeding, Silence, Crystallization, Deep Sleep, Fear, Mandragora Howling.

Purring

Purring.png.00355e7d566d6ee71872f82e6dd3bb29.png

Gave all of your teammates a 100 flee

Spirit of the Sea:

Spirit_of_Sea.png.cff2287716ec7f7293d8f2832e0cf9fe.png

So basically its a passive, that buff many of your tank skills. Such as tuna party, tuna belly and many more.

How to use your skills! A.k.a gameplay:

Always spam Tuna Party when you’re standing ! its a must. Cast Tuna Belly after you’re using tuna party it will not disturbable

Tuna Party > Tuna Belly LVL 3 > Stoop > Repeat

That’s it ! its easy right !?. Worst case when you cannot tank so much damage and your AB heal cant help nor keep you up. You just gotta break your’ self on one YGG Seed, and keep repeating the stuff.

Always spam Bunch of Shrimp cuz it will help your teammates overall damage. Grooming and Purring used only when you remember :3. 

General Gears:

In this gear section, i cannot brag myself as an ending gear tittle. There is much room to improve consider Doram skill that really thirst on max HP stats. But still, this gear is more than enough to tank most of farming spot or content in Shining Moon Ragnarok. Pit especially :3

Spoiler

Top: +12 Palace Guard Cap ( Bungisngis Card) Moar neutral resistance is unquestionable ! and Max HP card is a bliss.

Middle: Any slotted Middle Headgear, personally I recommend Magical Booster with max HP and Heal effectiveness cuz it cheap (Rigid Sky Deleter, combo with bungisngis card)

Bottom: Umbala Spirit for moar hp

Armor: +12 Vit Soutane ( Property card “Angelring for overall” or “Bathory” for pit, Vit Blessing, any, any enchant), Personally I recommend you +10 Gold Dragon Plate (Property card “Angelring for overall” or “Bathory” for pit, with Enchant MAX HP 9-10%)  cuz it’s cheaper and I personally used for.

Weapon: +1 - +12 Exequisite Foxtail Model with 2 x Essence of Evil vit 3. The foxtail itself gave you     total 5% Max HP!

Shield: +12 Immune Shield (Alice Card) more neutral resist for overall damage reduce and Alice card for blocking boss skill that hurt a lot. Im not considering Parasite card, because neutral resistance under 90% is still pretty hurt. 

Garment: +10 Manteau of The Fallen  (Faceworm Larvae Card/ neutral resist combo with faceworm egg card) Moar and moar neutral resist for overall tanking, so the tuna party doesnt easly break.

Shoes: +12 Temporal Vit Shoe ( Faceworm Egg Card, Muscle Fool enchant, Max HP) Huge Max HP For your doram is a must!.

Acc1: Cute Grass Neckle ( Aligator card) -7 second Tuna Party cooldown which means -14 seconds on both sides !? SPAM TUNA PARTY LIKE CRAZEH!. For the card i prefer aligator for pit but for most of the tank scenario you can use EOE Vit 3. 

Acc2: Cute Grass Neckle ( Aligator card)

Costume:

Screenshot_4.jpg.e199d1fcefeb409e5705689e5d438e65.jpg

+9 Immune Shadow Armor

+6 Athena Shadow Shield
+4 Vital Shadow Shoe
+9 Resist Spell Power Shadow Pendant
+9 Athena Shadow Earring

There are no useful doram stone to be used for tanking idk why :(

So that’s it, thats a strong, smowl, but cheap Doram builds. You an easily tank pit and many MVP. For isntance’s i already tried 70% of the content and this class make it like its a piece of cake. If you have any question regard this build or tank tips please leave a comment or find me at @spoopy. 

Spirit_of_Sea.png

Edited by Horsie
Correcting typo
  • Like 1