Dusk

Shining Moon Video Contest: Introduction

Shining Moon Video Contest:

An Introduction to Shining Moon Ragnarok Online

Conditions:

• Your own video design of Introduction to Shining Moon
  • Pick features that you think describe Shining Moon the best and would be most helpful for new players to know about

Rules:

• Only one submission per person
  • The video must be uploaded to YouTube, Twitter etc. Platforms
  • The winning video will be used on the new website, so the file have to be submitted to Administrator before receiving reward
  • Submission of the link to the video will be posted under this thread

Deadline:

• January 6, 2020
  • The rewards will be given out once the winner is picked

Judging Criteria:

1. Professional Looking
  2. Within Requested Content
  3. Detailed

Rewards:
Winner Reward:

• 50$ OR 50,000 Cash Points (Reward is of your own choice of the two options)

Participation Reward:

• Between 5,000 Cash Points - 20,000 Cash Points (The amount of  Cash Points you receive will be depending on seriousness of the work)

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA6cMTBw7sg&t=13s

PS: Don't follow the horrible color or text fonts of this video, Lunar fails at making videos.

My entry to video contest, i opted for using a clean design and transitions and RO soundtrack, as well a short duration presenting the main features of the server in a dynamic way.

Edited by SonicBreno
Changed link to show preview instead just the link

Thank you all that  participated. 

I have send a private message to all the participants regarding their  server information and IGN for the participation reward. 

Once the winner is picked you will be able to chose your  winning reward after the video is  received by Lunar. 

• Like 1

We have decided to let all the 3 participants  win, due to the lack of participation also because all the videos are so decent that we see a usage of them. 

Therefore, all 3 participants can send their video files to Lunar on Discord and pick which reward they would want to get as winners. 50$ OR 50,000 Cash Points (Reward is of your own choice of the two options)

As for the participation reward, since the rewarding and the winning is changed a little. All participants will get 15,000 Cash Points for participating.

All the participation reward is send. At least for the  ones that has responded to my Private Message. To receive your participation reward please respond to the Private Message I have send you.

Thank you for all the participants for participating.

Sincerely,
SMRO Staff

• Like 1