Sign in to follow this  
Lewdness

Lewdness Performer Guide (Hellheim)

Severe Rainstorm: (Leveling)

This focus on doing tons of AOE DPS, you're not a BIG DPSer, but its good enough for a Leveling purposes.

Since this is your leveling skill, Get the noble gear from @go exchange and get a narc bow and refine it until you get the 2 seconds delay.

If you want to Spend money on this build i will leave the skills and gear below.

image.png.db4a4bbfff4ee2100abf3c475cef4756.png

Skills:

Spoiler

image.png.141a3ba74f4bde305a881c12903c663a.png

For Maestro is the same, just make sure to max Windmill.

General Gear:

Spoiler

You dont need any ACD for this, so if you can stack more atk is better, at long range 100 atk3% > longrange 5%.

Top: +12 Old dying Swan (Purple Ferus Card / Ambition or Archline / Any  / Any ) Same as above, Ambition is better than archline cus math.

Middle: Victorious wing ears (Long range 6 / Furious hero or Purple Ferus) or Battle proccesor Long range 10 (Long range 10 / Furious hero or Purple Ferus)

Bottom: Spiked Scarf or 

Armor: +12 Illusion A (Shooter/Power/Power) Im currently using angeling cus odin past farm, but use hardworking pitman for more dps.

Weapon: +13 Safety Whip (True Trentini) Your go to is atk% and the rest up to you

Shield: +12 PKS (khalitzbug card / Def Pen) i will Explain on Costume section on why this and no nullify But you can for nullify if you want .

Garment: +12 STR temp manteau (Menblatt / Long Range 10%) cus we dont use bow, gotta go with menblatt card

Shoes: +12 Temporal Dex (Blut Hase / HE / EA) 

Acc1: illusion booster (buffalo combo EA/agi/agi) 

Acc2: Illusion Booster (buffalo combo / EA / dex3 / dex3) This can be swapped for the new KSI acc, with thousand bow enchant, you proc a LOT HE so is not worth going for Bear on boots.

Costume:

Spoiler

Top/Mid/Low/Garment: Performer stone 1

Armor: +7 Rainstorm

Shield: +8 Rainstorm 

Shoes: +9 Rainstorm

Now here comes the difference in if you're rich or not

Since we're using a whip those large/small monsters will annoy you so... you have 2 options

Option 1:

Acc 1 and 2: +15 Total Infinity Shadow accesories

Weapon: +9 Wanderer Shadow Weapon For penetration

Option 2: 

Acc1 and 2: Almighty Shadow accs

Weapon: +10 Infinity Shadow Weapon (cant be lower)

Depending on what you choose is how you should enchant your shield, its annoying to swap all over depending on the situation, and this is only to maximize your dps but any kind of nullify is a must. I just keep the arrow vulcan stuff because i dont want more almighties for this, expensive as hell.

Everything i have is not enchanted, but you can enchant it with long range 5%. Once you reached 100% long range 3% atk > 5% long range.

image.png.1570d44c9d615ef580a42177700ac61d.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Lewdness
  • Like 1

Magical DPS:

This focus on doing EVEN MORE AOE DPS, it might be the best class out there to do magic dps single or small aoe (5x5 and 7x7), just because you're not locked by element.

Magical gear is always pretty expensive, but for sure you will enjoy it a lot, it requires a lot of suplies, your SP will drain like crazy, even with Mana song and SP song. Since this is a skill that needs ACD you will need a linker always for Bragi if you're solo Wanderer, but its a small price for more matk.

The amount of ACD you need is 72% at 193 ASPD, no more, with or without bragi, your decide, so plan on ahead with what you see here.

image.png.dd866f7972746bce4aa0b7424dcadf14.png

Skills:

Spoiler

image.png.881441589982da90b15706de8a2f53a1.png

Standard, dont use metallic Sound, needs more love to be usable you can spent those points in something else, for Minstrels have the same skills and windmill rush.

General Gear:

Spoiler

Top: +12 Temporal Circlet (Elemental Litchern Card / Int1-4 / Agi Jewel / Magic Essence ). Why agi jewel you say? Need 193 ASPD, it gives at +12, 2 flat aspd and 25% attack speed vs the 35 and 6% matk. Get Celine combo if you cant get temporal circlet to lv 9 magic essence.

Middle: Victorious wing ears (Elemental litchern or 7% elemental / ACD 6%) you need tons of ACD. Replace with elemental Battle processor if you have Kiel.

Bottom: Cd in mouth (tons of elemental matk, nothing to say)

Armor: +12 Automatic Illusion B (Shadow spell / Shadow Spell / ACD / Agav) Use Powerfull/powerforce instead of ACD if you have a lot of ACD. Get Celine combo if you cant get temporal circlet to lv 9 magic essence.

Weapon: +12 Patent Whip/Instrument (2x True Alphocio) this increase a lot more your damage, the previous version increase neutral only, enchants acd/boss matk. (Barbed Wire Whip-LT will be better when it comes out)

Shield: +12 Bunny LT With the best grade possible.

Garment: +12 Int temp manteau (Elemental magic damage or Marsh arcluouse/ ACD 15%) you might change this to matk6% if you have Tons of ACD. Elemental dmg > marsh

Shoes: +12 Temporal int (Nigtmare verit / RM / Spell) self explainatory.

Acc1: Automatic Battle Chip R (All force/ Attack Speed / Agi) (Elemental acc card for skill versatility) Sadly you cant use int nor matk here. Get Celine combo if you cant get temporal circlet to lv 9 magic essence.

Acc2: KSI fogh accesory (Divine / Spell / int if possible / Elemental acc card for skill versatility) combo with temp boots.

Costume:

Spoiler

Top/Mid/Lower/Dual: Magic Power Stone (including dual)

Garment: Performer 2

Shadows needs to have aspd+1 until you get 193, after that get matk 3%.

Armor/shoes: +9 Full tempest

Shield/Weapon: +10 Clever shield/weapon shadow

Pendant: +10 True Gemstone

Earring: You have 2 options here, go for almighty and get +10 stats to everything or... get the true gemstone for amazing dmg with the downside of using 40% more SP, you will need a TON of SP supplies.

Outdated Screen Shot below:

image.png.cfb1b0b5f59330a571f74bde542f855f.png

Edited by Lewdness
  • Like 1

Reserved for whatever i need

Changelog: 18/09/2021 - Planning to update, doing math and tests.
Changelog: 21/09/2021 - Updated Reverb build, need screen shots.
Changelog 04/08/2022 - Updating to Magical, Physical and Leveling Builds.

Edited by Lewdness
  • Like 1

On 28/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, eduardo_mg said:

why str temporal? 

Because that manteau increase more the dmg of the skills you use, way more than Dex, i dont even know a build that use dex tbh xD

• Like 2

Updated

01/26/2020: added reverb build, modified a bit the other 2 builds

Edited by Lewdness
  • Like 1

Hi! I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but for reverb don't you need -0,5 fct for it to work..? idk if I missed something but i'm only seeing -0,3 from the celine brooch hahah

either way thanks for the guide, really helped a lot already <3

On 19/2/2020 at 1:09 PM, pauloztt said:

i'm newbie, i can't understand "ACD,PKS" etc.....

ACD = After cast delay
PKS Purified knight shield
c:

On 11/2/2020 at 9:07 AM, gustavozanoti said:

Hi! I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but for reverb don't you need -0,5 fct for it to work..? idk if I missed something but i'm only seeing -0,3 from the celine brooch hahah

either way thanks for the guide, really helped a lot already <3

it does, the patent barbed whip gives you the 0.5 fixed cast time needed

On 9/28/2020 at 7:06 AM, ferventdenial said:

Do u get 193 aspd? Cant reach even with aspd enhance and celermine

I do not get 193 ASPD, with the new addition of the target skill should be doable and viable with normal speed and lag.

On 11/12/2020 at 2:31 PM, ragna0604 said:

Lewdness 

is this build reverb 3rd or 4th class? Can you do this same build in mInstrel?

This guide is for 3rd class, planning to update to 4th. Soon.

On 9/5/2021 at 2:42 PM, Aspargum said:

In Nif maybe Emerald Earrings as the 2nd acc could be better? 200%+ skill dmg seems nice

being honest i cant do the math cus im not in niff, but the seem decent enough.