1. 1. Are you happy with how it is?

• Enable Thanatos Tower Farming again
    • Dont reduce HTF buillon prices
    • Enable Thanatos and keep HTF with official buillon price
    • Dont enable thanatos and nerf buillon price

6 minutes ago, usski said:

The items are worth are equal to the time you spend farming for them

Straight up incorrect.

Either it's a raw zeny item (like bullion), then the items have a fixed value. And your zeny per hour is that fixed value times the amount of items you can farm. Which can vary widely.

Or it's an item without any inherent zeny value, like contaminated wanderer card. For your statement to be true every single activity in the game, for every gear level, for every type of player would have to be exactly the same "market value". If that were true, there would never have been a HTF rush, because if there were a fixed value to time invested, you could do literally ANYTHING in the game, and make the same cash.

IMO the issue is there is both a huge influx of raw zeny and no sink that is relevant to endgame players.

IMO both stopping the crazy zeny influx or providing relevant zeny sinks for rich players can tackle the problem >short< term.

But what happens when everyone has their set of sealed mvp cards? Then we're at the same point where we are now. Crazy zeny influx, endgame players looking to finish their (real) mvp card set with nothing of value to spend their zeny on.

29 minutes ago, Aikan said:

People are worried about making quick buck cause other people sell their stuff 5 times more expensive than it should.

There is no "should", there is no god-given (or dictated by lunar) conversion rate between zeny and BSB or Moon Coin or what have you.

The reason prices are so high (relative to the amount you would judge as reasonable), is because there is so much zeny in circulation, and there are completely insane farmers that put zero value on their mental health and irl time, and endgame players that have nothing to use their zeny on.

I don't really have to look at the price tag of anything anymore. It feels like the slighest inconvenience to farm it? I just buy it. That is the whole thought process. And I am part of the problem that drives the prices up - the endgame part of the problem.

Idk why the 2nd option exist at all, when I came to shining moon, I was expecting no modifications on something like the selling prices of items, even one that already gives a nice ammount of zenny (Platinum Bullion). The prices went way higher than I thought when I saw the lastest plat "buff", mvp cards that I saw selling for 7~20b, are now for 15~40b. +8 Refine Tickets now for 14m, Almighty that was 250m now for 500~650m. Moon coin? 600k to 1,2m. This don't help at all new players, they join us and need to farm A LOT (since in the beginning you really don't know how or where to), and old players have tons of zenny without having where to sink that money.

Bring back the platinum bullion back to original prices (why it's 300k only on divine-pride, it's buffed on kRO? it's 100k on others databases afaik...) and reduce the "nerf" at least on Treasure Chest, afaik ppl get them with Lucky Day and even with it you don't get too much of then to make you super rich, it's just a bonus, why don't reduce it to 2/10 (30k) of the original price?. New players just have Thanatos and HTF to farm raw zenny...

You're wrong, iLaura.

http://kafra.kr/#!/en/KRO/itemdetail/7230

The "other" databases are flux databases which are built based on rAthena database which has the wrong price in to begin with. Divine Pride and Kafra.kr have the official prices which is 300k. 100k is merely a rAthena "not fully implemented" bug.

Alright, this doesn't go anywhere. 

Instead of resolving it, it spams my DM full. 

-----------------------------------------------------

There will come a series of different zeny sinks in the next weeks.
One of which will be a Sealed Card Envelope which will also be available through other means as promised previously, which means it will sink zeny that actually exists aswell as be an option for anyone else.

Poll will be closed and eventually re-opened in the future with better solutions.

Note 1: This poll was a way for me to hear what people think and feel regarding the zeny and how the economy went recently. Whether or not a poll get's implemented is still up to the staffs decision, it merely asks for the opinions of the people.

Note 2: I appreciate for your time and your concerns, you all also have mine. Which still strives to bring out the best in the server and the people and in some cases might be drastic measures at first but you might see what they mean or do.

• Like 2