Sign in to follow this  
cheesekun

remaking this whole guide

Introduction
Welcome to a MEISTER Guide, I would just like to remake this guide as it was an OLD guide for "Axe Tornado" don't get me wrong the build is still viable, but with how the game has been going and classes/skills getting adjusted, I have come to the conclusion that i'll just cover Arm Cannon.png ARM CANNON. I would also just like to claim that won't be including MVP Cards as i remade this guide with the purpose of guiding newer players who are interested in playing ARM CANNON MEISTER.

ARM CANNON PROS:

Spoiler

-Doesn't Requires ANY sort of Defense Piercing gears.
-7x7 Range AoE
-Completely Ignores Flee Rate
-Comes in 4 Elements NEUTRAL / HOLY / GHOST / SHADOW
-Still usable even when Neutral Barrier is active.

ARM CANNON CONS:

Spoiler

-Still has a 0.15s Fixed Cooldown 
-Has 0.1s Fixed Cast Time for whatever reason
-Each cast Consumes MAGIC GEAR FUEL not including other MADO related Skills ( You can ignore this if you use Kickstep Card + Lockstep Card )
-Defender i have nothing else to say the word speaks for itself
-Doesn't make good use of Power Thrust or Maximum Power-Thrust tho it still boost the damage but not a lot 

GENERAL NOTES FROM ME
First of all you'll definitely be spending a lot of your stats on DEX and INT, don't worry about lacking some STR the stat is important without a doubt, but you should try to prioritize having instant cast above everything else, unless you plan to Instant Cast via Variable Cast Time ( or VCT in short ).I would highly advice, YOU to play around your stats yourself see what you'll need to reach instant cast

How to Instant Cast via STATS - INT + ( DEX * 2 ) = 530 <- achieving a total of 530 by combining total INT and total DEX Multiplied by 2 ( the Multiply by 2 only applies to DEX ).

GEARS 
I'll be blunt I'm mostly covering gears that I've personally used throughout the time I've played the server

Spoiler

400098 Bull Crown [1] - Considerably the currently BEST IN SLOT. obtainable via Players, Bull Crown Scroll, Nightmare BioLab drop at 0.03%
19480.png Temporal Circlet ( Mechanic ) [1] - Least best IMO too expensive to enchant and provides only 10% per 3 refine. obtainable via Sealed Temporal Circlet Exchange in @go 46
18974.png Old Driver Band (Yellow) [1] - Moderately decent choice, aim for a DOUBLE DEX enchant with Archline as the Special Enchant. obtainble via Nightmare BioLab

p.s i didn't include a lot of gears this time as far as i'm concerned just save up zeny and buy a BULL CROWN it's literally the BIS as of now.

Middle

Spoiler

400001.png Victorious Wing Ears [1] - Get one with a Double After Cast Delay -3% enchant, this is gonna be an expensive investment but its definitely WORTH. obtainable via Players, MAP drop from Amicitia2
18813.png New Wave Sunglasses - gives your 10% After Cast Delay good for newer players. DO NOT GET THE SLOTTED VERSION THANK YOU VERY MUCH. obtainable via Players, New Wave Combination Scroll, Cash Shop

Lower

Spoiler

420030.png Feather in Mouth - +5% long range damage. obtainable via Players, MAP drop from Amicitia2, MVP drop in Werner's Laboratory  ( Hard - Purgatory Mode )
19095.png Happy Balloon - Increase Item Drop rate by 10%, EXP gain +5%. obtainable via Players, Monster Hunter Coin Shop

OTHER GEARS SOONTM

Edited by cheesekun
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Since DEF isn't as oppressive as MDEF, what about using Mech Shadow Weapon to get 60% Def pierce and using Almighty Accessories?

23 hours ago, digi said:

Since DEF isn't as oppressive as MDEF, what about using Mech Shadow Weapon to get 60% Def pierce and using Almighty Accessories?

Added Shadow Gears / Class Stones / Added more General tips

Edited by cheesekun

2 hours ago, SacredAxe said:

Could you say when it will be added?

Less than 2-3 months, hope, because its the next content after this Wednesday's patch (EDDA Glast Heim)

21 hours ago, Juanba said:

Less than 2-3 months, hope, because its the next content after this Wednesday's patch (EDDA Glast Heim)

thank you.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:04 PM, bolo123 said:

Hey, how much aspd do u need to spam tornados?

you need first to reach 76% After Cast Delay 
remove the cooldown by using either a Tornado Axe[1] or Maxi Spanner [2] + a Mechanic stone ( Garment ) & Whitesmith stone ( Middle ) 
then just get 193 aspd

• Like 1

since 17.2 is out i do plan to update this terrible guide again but since theyre on the table for a "CLASS IMRPOVEMENT" ill put it on hold for now, if for some reason youre a mech enthusiast feel free to just dm in discord

• Like 2
  • Haha 1