100 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Raise by 10%

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Raise by 15%

• Yes
    • No

Well, I have seen an insane number of complaints regarding the success chance.

How about increasing every possible chance by 10%? In the long run it's not much, but it'd decrease the failure part alot.

Well, share your thoughts and or vote.

• Like 1

Since the instances aren't up yet for helheim, we wouldn't know for sure if it is worth to raise it yet. But judging from how players from niflheim saying that the instances are slower than fortessa pit farming when during non-event for the custom dungeons.. I would like for the chances to be raised by 15%. 

• Like 1

Honestly, the instance is horrible as fuck.

The mobs have a "chance" to drop materials, same with boss. 
The only actual sure thing, are the daily quests which are still only 1 cor core and 5 unknown parts per quest.

Compared to farmable its way slower.

I wish I could just ignore them and go Edda right away :P

I guess the instances is only worth to farm for the chances of dropping mvp cards and normal cards from the mobs in them if it sounds that terrible to begin with lol

The failure rates combined with trying to get what you want is a little brutal. Imagine just grinding for 4 hours, then bringing a whole stack of unknown parts to the NPC with a big smile on your face and then watching the NPC go "oops clumsy me" multiple times. One by one your will breaks along with the modules and then finally you get a success but its not the one you want. Sure you can try and sell it but the majority of the people will want atk or matk modules and the others won't sell for anything. I guess you can argue if someone gets lucky they can make an insane amount of money. If it was something like spend an insane amount to make the one you want with 100% success most people wouldn't really care because you can see yourself go towards a goal. (like edda biolab weapon enchant has a 5000 enchant that lets you choose the one you want.) Seeing stuff fail with no idea when you'll finally succeed is just disheartening. 

• Like 2

You might also want to consider,  adding a converter for Broken Weapons into either  a choice of your weapon for xx amount. Or convert the broken weapons into cor core/unknown parts.  

The requirement is 1 broken weapon per try and you end up with overflow of broken weapon without any use for them.

• Like 5

Would it not be better to leave the npc as it is and increase materials' drop rate instead?

If we take this into account, when we do get main quest and all these dailies, would players not be better off just creating new 100x/100x characters and finishing main quest with them even though this would be tedious?

Why not increase cor core and unknown parts' drop rates to be permanently how they are on 3x drop rate event (or even higher, that's up to you and others to decide), so that even with main quest being implemented players would still have to choose farming dung/pit or the tedious task which is lvling new chars to max and completing main quest over and over again?

Thoughts?

P. S.

5 hours ago, Kyu said:

You might also want to consider,  adding a converter for Broken Weapons into either  a choice of your weapon for xx amount. Or convert the broken weapons into cor core/unknown parts.  

The requirement is 1 broken weapon per try and you end up with overflow of broken weapon without any use for them.

Agreed.

Edited by d3rp

I would like the broken parts exchange for unknown parts on both servers 5 broken wep to 1 unknown parts. Increase on enchant success rate one nif but not hel. Helheim and Niflheim are different servers and doesn't have the same amount of player base. The changes for both servers should be separated. For example, both server worldboss were buffed but nif didn't need the buff because they don't have as many players as hel. It takes longer to kill the worldboss in nif compared to hel. In helheim is where the worldboss buff was needed. 

• Like 3