DanyKhaleesi

Arrow Storm Build for Beginners

Ranger.jpg.2610a0827b1d1c9c9c68bd41406ddc10.jpg Arrow Storm Ranger

Starting Gears:

- Basically you only need your Rental Rudra Bow until Ranger 100/5;

- Arrow Storm Ranger's is famous for the White Wing Set to give more Damage on Arrow Storm Skill, but how to get the White Wing Set?
Two pieces of the set you can drop by monsters: White Wing Brooch from Acidus at @warp Abyss_02 and the White Wing Suits from Anubis at @warp In_sphinx4;

- Which leaves the remaining two pieces White Wing Manteau and White Wing Boots, those two are only available in Mora City, buying with Mora Coins.
You can obtain Mora Coins in three ways: Farming Mora coins through Mora quests, buying it on @go Market NPC (at 1m each coin, go left and take the stairs, Leria NPC) or buying from other players.

List of ways to obtain Mora Coins from Mora Quests:
https://www.shining-moon.com/w/index.php/A_Guide_to_Mora

Knight's of the Neighborhood
Find the Research Tools
Helping Lope and Eruidi

- After you get the 4 pieces of the White Wing Set we can finally start leveling at easy.

Recommended:

- Big Crossbow (Safely Refine it to as much as you can);

- You can use two Archer Skeleton Cards to Start Farming or Two Abysmal Knight Cards for MVP.

- Autumn Headband for Helmet ID 5898 (Can be obtained from Cash Shop, 5k CP or 50 MoonCoins);

- Combo Royal Guard Necklace ID 19246 and Imperial Feather ID 18223 with 120 AGI;

- Blacksmith Gloves ID 28531 (Niflheim only, to ignore 50% Def) or Illusion Booster R with Fatal + Expert Archer + Drain Life enchants;

- Full Ranger, Hunter, Archer Shadow Set;

- Atk Flat or Atk% Middle Costume;

- All Ranger 1 Costume Stones, ID's: 25416, 25415, 25414, 25413;

End Game Gears (CHECK ALL THIS GUIDE, THERE'S TWO VARIATIONS):

ASFinalForm.thumb.png.c560959020bd5eab9d1aa1012331c0df.png

Shadows.jpg.d63a1ae52e43032f03d9a00910752321.jpg

Key Points:

- Arrow Storm have 3.2 seconds cooldown, with this setup you can reduce 2.7 seconds from it;

- Unlimit have 5 minutes cooldown, with this setup you can reduce it to 15 seconds cooldown (Pretty much Unlimit 100% up);

- Mandatory Combo (Ignis Cap ID 42017 + Virtual Bow-OS ID 18178)
Ignis can be obtainable for 1k Instance Points, Virtual Bow from Illusion OS NPC at .@go 46

IgnisCap.jpg.88bc7b777109f4585574b3b6f05edbe1.jpg

- Rainbow Scarf ID 20931 Drop from Cecil Ranger MVP
RainbowScarf.jpg.61e349a954daae04b789c38dc7e0ab31.jpg

- Seraphim's Coronet ID 19138 (with 120 INT) from WB + Flying Galapago ID 5967 from WB (Optional, cause of the Combo with Cendrawasih Card);
- You can also use Glastheim Observer ID 19101 instead of Galapago or Survivor's Orb Alternate for extra Physical Damage;

- Full Arrow Storm Shadow Set ID's 24458, 24459, 24460 (from WB or WB Shop) + Ranger Shadow Weapon to ignore 50% Defense;

- Costume Upper with double flat HP, Middle with double Critical % Damage or Atk%, Lower with double flat Crit or whatever you want;

- STR Soutane with STR Blessing or Illusion A Armor with Power/Power/ACD Enchants;

- Temporal LUK Boots with Expert Archer + Bear Power Enchant;

- King Schimidt's Strong Insignia with Strong Enchant;

- Mix Long Range Damage +5% with Atk +3% Enchants on your Shadows;

- Ranger Garment II Stone + Sniper Lower II Stone reduces 45 seconds of the cooldown;

- Remember to have 100 Crit or more (on Niflheim) for the custom critical damage;

- You can enchant your Illusion Bow-OS https://www.shining-moon.com/helheim/index.php/Illusion_Equipment;

End Game Gears (With 17.2 Cards and Mixed Costume Stones):
5eac76974a4ca_ASDamagewithoutUnl.jpg.67141aa09ff9419cd8e0e0233d943449.jpg Damage without Unlimit
5eac769d0caec_ASFullDamage.thumb.jpg.eda6c8d5b15d87710599e1f76546e262.jpg

- In this Setup I'm using the following Cards and Stones:
- Weapon with Contaminated Wanderer or Abysmal Knight (For Boss damage) + Enhanced Archer Skeleton ID 4633;

- Boots with Papila Cae Card ID 48240;
- Sharp Magic Card ID 48262 (the more refines on weapon better the damage);
- I'm using Ranger II Garment Stone + Sniper II Lower + Sniper II Middle + Sniper I Upper Stones;
- Make sure to read the Stones above and what skills they require for max bonus;
- Glastheim Observer ID 19101 for additional damage (It's a Matrix Item).

Updates So Far (Which is the strongest so far, combo Falken Shooter + Celestial Crown):
5f65ca8d76cd9_NewASUnlimitFormula.jpg.e00d7ac59c386c14e3bd6a4408938c2d.jpg Arrow Storm got a rework on it's damage.

5f818119176a3_FalkenCelestial.thumb.jpg.b1a08617c429e72abdebd09148b247b1.jpg
This combo along with Rainbow Scarf ID 20931 leaves you with only 0.5s Cooldown on Arrow Storm and with the rework on Unlimit now you have permanent use of the skill (means the duration of the skill + the cooldown reduction from the combos).
Falken Shooter is an Edda Biolab weapon, the Cecil Memory is not needed if you want.
Celestial Jewel Crown Combination Scroll ID 42059 is an item dropped from Edda Old Glast Heim last boss by chance.

My damage so far:
DamageWoWiUnlimit.jpg.19748e5dfd22184a0437cf88b3249cf6.jpg

Cards You Can Use:

- Purple Ferus for Headgear;
- Angry Nine Tales for Armor;
- Combo Shotgun Buffalo + Revolver Buffalo Bandit Cards for the accessories;
- 2x Contaminated Wanderer or 1x Contaminated Wanderer + 1x Abysmal Knight for Weapon;
- Blut Hase;
- Menblatt or Petal;

Level Up Guide:

~Enjoy your AS Ranger for Burst Damage and very nice and reliable farm, leave a comment if you need o/

Edited by DanyKhaleesi
Rework
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi BloodRanger, the stats are there:

Optimized Stats for the Arrow Storm build would be, DEX 130, AGI 120, INT 50, VIT 45, rest in LUK;

you can grab it from the cash shop for 50 moon coins / 5k cp or find someone who sells it

Edited by Lifestream

Oh I can thanks! Any other tips to maximize the damage? I am doing 60k damage and I am using big crossbow and white wing set. I also have one archer skeleton card in place but need to farm another. Aside from the headband I'm stuck as I see other people doing 200-300k (I even saw someone online doing 999k damage crazy). I posted in general questions sorry not spamming just can't delete it for some reason... thanks!

To maximize your AS as you see in videos, use the gears posted in Dany's guide. You can hit 200k with her gear setup but first, you need too refine your bxb to at least over +10 and have the right card setup. The 999k is most likely with the Unlimit skill buff which boost your damage drastically.

+10? Im worried about breaking it if I force level it, but maybe I can find some enriched el or or to make it a sure or at least make sure it doesnt break. Thanks for the tip!

To maximize the damage, with autumn headband, you may option for Tengu Mask and Scroll set with 120 STR, instead of the Imperial Feather and Necklace;
Refining more and more your Bow using Limited Bradium over +14, from 10 to 14 I recommend using HD Bradium (It won't break, it will downgrade if it fails, but not below +10);
Refining more and more your White Wing SUIT (armor), same process as the bow, but Using Limited Carnium or HD Carnium;
Using damage cards, such as Porcellion, Blut Hase, White Knight Card, Abysmal Knight Card (Bosses), or Skeleton Archer/Enhanced Skeleton Archer cards;
Using Double FLAT Atk Middle Costume 45+ on both enchants;
Using the Ranger Class Stones;

And that Damage you saw is with Unlimit, my damage with Unlimit and full buffs is 1.4m currently, and I'm not full gear per say. Ranger have huge burst damage.

Edited by DanyKhaleesi
  • Like 1

Dude can u Tell me How u reduce 5 min with a 3 Min reduce to 15 sec ???

Magic or what xD

Unlimit base cooldown is 300 seconds, with a 60 second duration.

Rainbow Scarf reduces the cooldown 180 seconds.

Ranger Stone II set reduces the cooldown 45 seconds.

300 - 180 - 60 - 45 = 15

If you want the cooldown to be 15 seconds without taking the duration into account, you just need a +12 Falken Shooter with Cecil's Memory, +15 sets it to 0 cooldown. That isn't recommended till we get Temporal Circlets of course, cause it'll ruin the Arrow Storm cooldown reduction.

Edited by Churtle