Sign in to follow this  
Lunar

[Both] kRO ( cashshop ) pets + evolution

[Both] kRO ( cashshop ) pets + evolution  

96 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How do you want to get them?

• Quests for each of them
    • Drops from the original monster at extremely low chance ( egg itself )
    • Drops from the original monster at low chance ( taming item )
    • Drop from world boss
    • Fahrros only, low chance

Since we'll be adding Pet evolution, I'll also add more official kRO pets ( cashshop ones ) and such. 

How would you like to get them?

I wouldn’t mind doing quests for them and drops from original monster at low chance. Excited for these to get implemented :D

Edited by Sunday

Quest for pet stuff seems meaningless tbh, better to have it drop at low rate? maybe 3-5% on mvp and 1% on normal mobs items?

Edited by Kakaroto

Anything above 1% is too much because of the 1x characters having 50% bonus drops. I would suggest something lower, like a fixed drop similar to costumes? So people have the option to tame and evolve the pets instead of farming it. Drops shouldn't go higher while doing *hell mode* instances. Since poll agree's with quests, then I suggest requiring items that are difficult to obtain. Like muscovites, biotites, phlogopite etc. Also an auto feed option would be nice if we don't have that yet. Lowering the success rate of taming pets.

Edited by Sunday
  • Like 2

Recently noticed a decline of parties in Hel, so why not have something like a MVP taming item (maybe ~1-2% capture success rate) or the eggs itself through an exchange program(s) (eg. otherworld enigmatic fragment/vicious emblem/skeleton key/instance point). 

My $0.02 on the poll options: quest = boring solo farming; pet tying to MVP drop = difficult for newbies to compete; wb boxes already have a long list of items; Fahrros...30-50 ppl squeeze in a small room punching Fahrros sounds messy and not fun.

• Like 2

I would say Quests because it's gonna be much more  fun than farming <<because we have a lot of that

How about this, there's a quest you do that gives you some sort of token which can be spent on a list of eggs at an NPC, each egg costs 1 token that is available in the shop, and the quest can be repeated for additional tokens but with a cooldown, so this way it's one quest that gives you a token or coin that allows you to buy the egg of each players choosing.

Edited by Raguto

As for the poll:

Fully cash or hard to obtain ( event ones ) were added as Quest.
While normal monsters taming items were added to the original monster.