Sign in to follow this  
valrog

general questions

Hi, i used to play iRO/and a couple of pservers(blackout/darkro/aeRO) 10 years ago.  I started this server the other day and i really want to continue but i am lost. I honestly have no knowledge of ro anymore. I followed a leveling guide and am currently lv140. but Im 100% not sure what my next step is (most obvious is to keep leveling of course) but i feel like i should grind for some gears or something. if anyone can just give some advice on what i should do next and stuff would appreciate it much.

Depending on which class you're playing, I'd say aim to get a max level character on the class you're playing. Afterwards, make sure you get the right set of gears for your class and you're free to do instances/party farming to get better gears for your gears.

Feel free to ask #support in-game by PMing #support in-game if you need any help for your class

It depends but usually you want to make any of the following:

1) Make a 100x exprate char at max lvl to get initial gear. and enjoy high end content soon.

2) If you are playing at 1x rate, get to 175 as fast as possible (this one will get the 50% extra bonus drop) so it will make easier the farming process.

3) Join parties to make instances, many of them are daily so you can start getting good gears easily (even for other chars). In this server, there are a lot of parties.

4) Find a good build and slowly complete it, some ex: Sharp shooting ranger, soul reaper i think is espa or something the target skill, adoramus arc bishop.

Spoiler

Sorry testing,

Get to 175. Join all instance parties, learn about the typical ones to do.

Gear up your first character whatever it is.