Sign in to follow this  
Rori

Extreme toxicity

This community is VERY toxic. They will not give you the time of day until you're an easy victim for them to harass and gang troll.
I made a sarcastic comment in main chat because nobody ever replies as "thanks for the utter silence despite questions being asked"
Next thing I know i'm being told I have mental issues, need to see a psychiatrist, and being compared to the toxic individual who started being... Well very toxic.
Most games BAN people for making fun of peoples mental health, in real life you simply DON'T it can mean a lawsuit.

All-in-all this is disgusting. Nothing justifies such behaviour. I could have been slightly more rude than unwitting sarcasm of not even realizing anybody would actually reply.
This community is about the same as a 4chan board. They just want negative social reactions to have an excuse to be terrible to people online.
I was really looking forward to this server thinking it would be a great place to get into ragnarok. 
I seriously hope that the people involved in this gang trolling session do some self-reflecting. The way you're acting towards people is beyond words low.

I hope that nobody deletes this so that people who come to this server in the future can see the truth here!
I have such low expectations I definitely won't be looking back for a reply.
I highly doubt the gms even care that they have people literally destroying any chance of this game building a positive and mature community.
If they do care-- transparency and action is the key to solving it. Not brushing it under the rug and pretending it never happened.

• Haha 1