Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

Mammoth Shadow Gear drop. POLL VERSION.

Mammoth Shadow drop.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should a single Mammoth Shadow item drop so we can craft Maximum Mammoth?

• Yes. let me farm and earn it.
    • No. keep it to Gambling.

Hello.

After a discussion about this topic on the Discord, im here to make a suggestion about a possible implementation of a Mammoth Shadow Item from a normal Monster.

Unlike Penetration and Tempest wich are farmable, the only way to get a normal Mammoth piece is by RNG Boxes or World Boss Coins, alot of people (me included) think that this should change and that a normal Mammoth piece also should drop from a Monster.

This would fix alot of frustration inside the Community and give them a way, to optain their Maximum Set more freely without beeing forced to pay horrendous prices for it.

It might sound easy, but it isnt because first you need 6 of them on +7 (10 if its Pene or Tempest) wich alone can be a huge grind if you're unlucky with refining (with my luck it will take 20 Items for a single +7), than you need the Transform Box wich needs Purga or Fortessa Zero Coins to buy and than, you have a 25% Chance to get what you want. you might be unlucky and create a Pendant 5x in a Row.... yet it's still better than hoping for a Jackpott.

So my Suggestion: make a random Mammoth Shadow Item (lets say Boots) a 1% drop from Silver Acidus in Abyss Lake 4. The Ghost Dragon is the most annoying one to farm, there arent many on the Map and it doesnt have a Shadow item in it's Loot Pool. It's a Win-Win for everybody to make it drop from a Mob outside of Instances.

Sincerely Benno.

Edited by Bronco

a 1% map drop will basically make it as easy to get as major auto spell. Now, that's probably the intention here, but you probably need to meet moon man midway. He's stated that he intentionally kept mammoths out of reach due to endgame shenanigans. Now I don't fully agree with him here, but that's his state of mind. A suggestion he might accept  would be ... a rare instance drop or a boss drop from forts or something.