FloorDancer

Newbie Problem in Shining Moon Ragnarok Online

Newbie Problem in Shining Moon Ragnarok Online  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Issue is most trobling/Hardest to face when freshly entering Shining Moon Ragnarok Online (You can only choose one choice)

• Oh right I just got in there but.... What is this place.... Who to talk... and what am I suppose to do here.....
    • FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBIIEEEEEEEEEESSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • @warp, @sc, @go What is that thing!!!???
    • Now I can navigate the town... But now What class to play here.... there're so many of them
    • Shake My Head. I forced to play this class because that class is "Newbie Friendly"
    • Noob Question : How to get x Item for my class skill (Arrow, Rune, Herb etc)
    • Ahhh another Noob Question.... How I get a lot of zeny please!?
    • SE, SS, RC, GX What do you mean???
    • There're No Guide/Outdated Guide here, Please add/update them.
    • Guys What X Equipment/Card Should I get for my Class, And/Or How to make X Equipment
    • Hold the phone, There are 2 lines effect under weapon and.. 3rd and 4th slot on Weapon!!?? What the heck is this!!!
    • CD, ACD, VCT, FCT, ASPD?? What is this thing...
    • Ahh.... Refine.... Did.. I. have. to.. do.. this...!!?? I.. don't.. want. to.. broke.. my.. gears!!!!

As topic imply, This Question is asked for most troubling problem for new player before I am going to make other guide. Since I lost some feeling playing as Newbie so I might forget something important here so vote please :3