Sumanai

Sky Emperor Miracle Procs

Bring back Miracle Proc to 1  

33 members have voted

1. 1. how do you feel and what do you guy's want?

• - Keep the changes as is. the changes are fine and there are no concerns
    • - 0.1 % Revert the Miracle Proc back. and add to the buffs kept upon death.
    • - Keep the changes on miracle as is, and add Miracle to the buffs kept upon death on all occasions.

Poll regarding changes of miracle proc from 1 to 0.5, how do you feel and what do you guy's want?

Since our custom content is relied on damage, losing the miracle will be big. Opinions on both veterans and ppl using SE to level.

This is not only my opinion. Also most of the players that want to change it back to 1, Specially the new comers that want to use SE as their main/farmer.  

How do you feel about the changes in miracle, please vote below.
Note: The change that happened. "proc rate of Miracle from 0.1% to 0.05%, now it is much more difficult to trigger miracle when you lose it upon death." Leveling at lower levels or people with fewer gear might struggle to keep the miracle up while leveling. Our end game content also has a huge death rate as a mistake in purgatory can cause a death, or other mechanics existing in game such as Fortessa dungeons.

Edited by Sumanai

7 hours ago, Sumanai said:

Leveling at lower levels or people with fewer gear might struggle to keep the miracle up while leveling.

This argument is invalid because it is kept upon death. Except Fortessa/GA/Purgatory are the only content where it disappears upon character death.

Keep the changes, but retain the buff upon character death.

Or increase the chances, but lower the duration entirely.

18 minutes ago, orzorz69 said:

This argument is invalid because it is kept upon death. Except Fortessa/GA/Purgatory are the only content where it disappears upon character death.

That can also be consider. Only on ga/dort/purga instances the buff will not disappear upon death. Thanks for the input. 

Usually, for newcomers, people tend to recommend Ranger or GX because of how cheap you can get good damage + they are excelent farmers. What makes these 2 so special about "cheap damage" is their access to buffs that boost damage by A LOT. When newcomers have access to 200+ traits and skills + these damage boosts, things get pretty easy when it comes to farming. There's a catch though: u get some drawback when using those skills. Ranger doesnt have Unlimit all the time, and when he has, his DEF and MDEF goes to 1; GX has EDP, but u still need to farm/buy those somehow.

With easy access to miracle, SkE gets the same (or even stronger) damage boost, and before the update, it was on ALL THE TIME. That made the class have an insane damage bonus with no drawback at all. Dont get me wrong here, i dont wanna have miracle procs of 0.0000000001% chance (thats what it seems like in official servers) + losing it everytime you die or use teleport. Thats what makes SE and SkE a bit hard to play in endgame content in official servers.

Considering we have acces to Stellar Protection (witch boosts ASPD by alot) + Heat skills, anyone can proc miracle in less than 5 min. In SkE's case, its even easier, with access to Twinkling Stars. Losing it upon death though, is very, VERY bad for SkE, but specially in endgame. Thats why i feel like 0.1 or even 0.05 is ok, but losing it when dying is a big NO NO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, orzorz69 said:

They get removed in instances too, so you cant really say that the argument is invalid, we need more verification for this from other people who experience it.. like OGHCM hell or normal both tested that it gets removed upon death, and That should be included to the list. need to have more tests as for where else it gets removed. But upon observation while doing whatever runs me or others did, it does get removed in some instances while others are kept, weird but it just happens. 

Edited by Riri
added more context
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Riri said:

They get removed in instances too, so you cant really say that the argument is invalid, we need more verification for this from other people who experience it.. like OGHCM hell or normal both tested that it gets removed upon death, and That should be included to the list. need to have more tests as for where else it gets removed. But upon observation while doing whatever runs me or others did, it does get removed in some instances while others are kept, weird but it just happens. 

Before i made the comment, i tested few leveling maps and instances at hell mode to see if the buff really disappears upon character death. It never happened in my case, so I can't say for sure why it does so in others. 

On 2/13/2022 at 8:13 PM, orzorz69 said:

Before i made the comment, i tested few leveling maps and instances at hell mode to see if the buff really disappears upon character death. It never happened in my case, so I can't say for sure why it does so in others. 

Something we will never know for certain now at this point, maybe there's a chance to lose it and chance to keep it when dying? But yeah I hope we can just retain it upon death tbh, voted the 3rd option as it seemed more reasonable.

I'm surprised the vote is as split as it is. Would have thought that this QoL change would be warranted in at least the hardest content (fort). Everywhere else is meh since you dont die while farming, and you don't really die in purga anyway. However, since GA and purga are linked, the change should roll over as well (it's impossible to NOT die in GA if you are playing it as intended).

It's the same deal as gene wooden warrior and sorc pets. Something that is a significant part of the class' power simply doesn't function as intended once we add in custom server content.

okay. do you want it? its making SE more stupid like CI GX but with more stupid, cuz CI GX Still need OP equip to make it destroy everythings (thanks to the nerf in end game content). but SE can running arround without thoose  (and without nerf too!), the nerf of its miracle is part of rebalance and i think its very neccesary so the market didnt ruined because everybody will  using SE to farming in some hard content like OGH CM HELL or some end game content stuff and breaking the market, you know when market is breaking, its breaking the game too, btw SE with current miracle proc still can manage to finish Solo TOR in HELL Mode. 

Some ppl will say that the miracle proc nerf isn't a big deal bc you just take more time activating miracle for the first time and then it's always active anyways, and I agree, but precisely because of that i voted revert the proc chance back, it is almost inconsequential, and it doesn't affect the power level of the class in any way, it's just a small QoL change that was removed.

SE should maybe get their own set of custom nerfs in Purga/Fortessa/GA, but reducing miracle's proc chance really doesn't do a lot considering it las an entire hour and is very likely that it will proc again before the hour is done.

In any case, I agree it shouldn't be lost upon death.