Sign in to follow this  
koalaasz

Enchantment template for perfect enchantments

Have an automatic way to get the perfect enchantment  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an automatic way to get the perfect enchantment?

• Yes, and the price sholud be the same as doing it manually.
    • Yes, and the price of enchantment and reset should be increased by 20%
    • Yes, and the price of enchantment and reset should be 1 instance coin.
    • Yes, and the price of enchantment and reset should be 3 instance coins.
    • No, we should keep it as it is.

What I'm proposing is simply a way to make the boring part o the enchantment be done quicker and automatically so the player can focus on what's fun about the game, instead of staying in a npc for minutes to hours trying to get your perfect enchantment. For more information on how I'm imagining this would work, go to my suggestion post HERE.
Please do not misunderstand this, this would not give you better or worse chances at your enchantment, this is only in the interest of removing the boring and uninteresting part of gearing your character which is enchanting and resetting your gear multiple times, sometimes for hours.

Edited by koalaasz

no, we play at private server in 100x rates, the mats could be gath easily. dont forget that ragnarok is all about RNG what happen if u got all item u ever wanted so easily? fast progressing equip and somebody will get bored so fast and go off

On 2/12/2022 at 2:19 AM, CryptoNoob said:

no, we play at private server in 100x rates, the mats could be gath easily. dont forget that ragnarok is all about RNG what happen if u got all item u ever wanted so easily? fast progressing equip and somebody will get bored so fast and go off

I'll assume you didn't understand what I'm suggesting, this will not make anything easier, as I've tried to highlight on my first comment, it only makes the enchantment process faster.