Sign in to follow this  
Konoside

Using 2 account on one PC

This is only for fun guide, we still encouraging you to play with another human or players around server

Well Lets Begin ! ! !

oh ya we should start with greeting haha..

hello good morning, afternoon, evening, and night

Are you usually play with random time or you had few time to play ? No friends ? or Your Heart are stand on front row with high defends and HP like a tank but your damage is low ? dont worry this guide is fun thing to try with. now we should know first how to using more than 1 account in 1 PC. first of all

1. Make 2 account or more

2. Download the game haha ofc you should doing that

3. Now you should find the folder, and open the Shining moon.exe two times or as much as u can handle

4. Login with ur multiply account

5. Make party with only you ahahaha I mean both your character you are using 

6. Set dps character as main loot using @loot 1, 

In game screen you can make any main character you want is that DPS type or Tank, Support etc but one thing you should mention as your 2nd account to play with should fill as a support for your main character for example, if u are playing pure tank imperial guard usually they will low on damage at the end then your 2nd account character playing as an attacker to fill lack of dmg that your main character have (mostly Ranged DMG either its magic or physical) so main character wouldnt tanking for nothing. but there is ton of playstyle on Ragnarok Online, I know that I cant cover all of job but there is several job that I have played.

1. Doram (Summoner)

2. Imperial Guard

3. Cardinal

those 3 can be used as front row if your main character are high on damage

1. Doram

As we know this cat can be your companion on 2 account play why ? well summoner have healing skill and also protection skill look a like Tuna Party. I guess thats pretty good for tanking purpose, on other hand summoner have severals skill that can do damage too while tanking using CN Meteor (but its better only focus on healing and tanking at this time). also its an cat I know some people would love to playing with them.

2. Imperial Guard

Strong tank purpose as we know, they have skills that boost defends (Shield Mastery, Guard Stance, Prestige) and  barrier (Guardian Shield, King's Grace, Devotion, Guard) also they can regeneration both hp and sp using Shield Spell (you can sparate shield spell level, for example on slot one is lvl 1 shield spell slot two is lvl 2 shield spell). Remember they ride Gryphon good speed, and with endure you can lure mobs around.

3. Cardinal

Well you know how Cardinal does Buff, Heal ( go with tank build haha)

Other than front row can be using Troubadour as bragi support

Now we talk about you being an tanker, as tanker like what I mention before you will be running on low damage of course you need damage help from others or the other you hahaha. here is the list I recomended :

1. Shadow Cross

2. Ninja

3. Rebellion

4. Elemental Master

1. Shadow Cross

this one are meant to be your devotion target, since shadow cross will kill your enemy fast. even boss will crushed 

2. Ninja 

used are range dmg physical dps, also had Pure Soul to regen hp and sp so you dont need to worry for a long run with them I mean yeah when playing 2 account. You can devotion your ninja or not, they only need huuma shuriken so u wont spend a lot of zeny I hope haha.

3. Rebellion

Good starter for farming. because this job have good range dmg area using Round Trip.

4. Elemental Master

Magic dmg dealer. you would love Diamond Dust and Warmer to heal a few, also SP AP maker (soul exhale, Indulge for SP). all damage magic skill on EM that gain AP then using Increasing Activity to give AP to party member not your elemental master.

If you think you are good with damaging alone but you would want to make some merchant to sell your stuff and make vendor.

Thats all what I can recomended to you but remember there is a ton of playing style on ragnarok online. Thanks for reading this guides hope it would help you a bit. still we are encouraging to play with other people. my apologize if my english arent good coz its not my main language. keep playing, I would never give you up never let you down hahaha