Sign in to follow this  
CleansingRain

Drunk's Inquisitor Guide

Back at it again but this time for the Suras that are left in the dark.
For the people that have recently started Sura, I suggest going here for pre-Inquisitor gears:

Trait/Attribute Stats:

• POW: 100
  • STA: 0
  • WIS: 0
  • SPL: 0
  • CON: 97
  • CRT: 0

Gears:

Spoiler

Upper Headgear

• 19478.png Temporal Circlet (Sura) [1] (Old Glast Heim: Challenge Mode)
    • Enchantment List
      • Unyielding | Temporal Jewel (STR) / (VIT) Lv. 3 | Any
        • Tiger Cannon.png Tiger Cannon
        • 5252.png Third Flame Bomb
      • Diamond | Temporal Jewel (STR) / (VIT) Lv. 3 | Any
      • Unyielding | Temporal Jewel (LUK) / (DEX) Lv. 3 | Any
          • Why LUK3 or DEX3?
            • This is for the people that don't want to minmax, these enchants still gives you 6% ATK @ +12

• 400151 Thanos' Champion Helmet-LT (Tomb of Remorse)

Lower Headgear

• 420031 Blue Ninja Mask [0] (@warp nif_dun02)
    • It's just a better Spiked Scarf [0]

• 410094 Sealed Chain [1] (@warp nif_dun02)
    • Weaker than Battle Processor

• 420076 Bondage Necklace [0] (@warp nif_dun02)
    • This makes using Sealed Chain a bit worth it. Even with entire combo, it's worse than Battle Processor

Armors
Nothing here

Weapons

• 560012 Poenitentia Caestus [2] (Tomb of Remorse)
    • Enchantment List
      • ATK +70 | Melee Physical Damage +15% | Physical Damage against Bosses +10%

• 560017 Thanos Knuckle-AD [2] (Ghost Palace) BEST IN SLOT
    • Enchantment List
      • Size Nullification | Physical Damage against Bosses +10%

• 560027 Ray Knuckle-LT [2] (NPC Instance Points) BEST IN SLOT
    • Enchantment List
      • Melee Physical Damage +12% | Physical Damage against Bosses +20%

Shields

• 460020 Mad Bunny-LT [1] (NPC Instance Points) BEST IN SLOT
    • Enchantment List

Manteaus

Footgears

Accessories

Shadow Gears
Obtained from Random Shadow Box

Obtained from Full Penetration Shadow Mix

Obtained from Maximum Mammoth Shadow Box

Obtained from Major Auto Spell Shadow Box

Costume Stones
Obtained from Dual Stone Box

• 1000523 Attack Speed (Dual)
    • You won't really need this, you can bless and agi yourself

• 1000523 Melee Stone (Dual)
    • For the players that are using everything else that's not classified as Long Range Physical Damage

Edited by CleansingRain
Visual update
  • Thanks 1

didn't munbalance already tested the convertable wings in one of his streams and said it was literally worse than a temporal str mant 

also since you added the lt boots thats not implemented wouldn't adding the sin accessory from the thanatos tower revamp be a good choice those give 20% total attack for just 1 accessory 10% for just the accessory and another +10% for the anger enchant

Edited by sasame9821

On 10/28/2021 at 1:07 AM, sasame9821 said:

didn't munbalance already tested the convertable wings in one of his streams and said it was literally worse than a temporal str mant 

also since you added the lt boots thats not implemented wouldn't adding the sin accessory from the thanatos tower revamp be a good choice those give 20% total attack for just 1 accessory 10% for just the accessory and another +10% for the anger enchant

Convertible Physical Wings (CPW) vs. Temporal Str Manteau (TSM), it depends on your setup but most of the time, CPW should be better than TSM. It's like the TSM vs Temporal Agi Manteau (TAM) debate for Cross Impact, some people do more with TSM (like me) whereas some others do more with TAM.

Thanks, I'll be adding thana accessories soonTM

16 hours ago, CleansingRain said:

Convertible Physical Wings (CPW) vs. Temporal Str Manteau (TSM), it depends on your setup but most of the time, CPW should be better than TSM. It's like the TSM vs Temporal Agi Manteau (TAM) debate for Cross Impact, some people do more with TSM (like me) whereas some others do more with TAM.

Thanks, I'll be adding thana accessories soonTM

I tested it out on my own CPW vs temporal str mant (10% HP enchant)

CPW
this is the highest hit I can get on CPW HP = 223k
CPWst.jpg

temporal STR mant 
this is the highest hit i can get with temp str HP = 233k 
Temp-STR.jpg

I can kinda say munbalance testing was correct CPW does lose out to TSM even with a higher physical melee stat 

CPW battle stat
CPW.jpg 
 VS
TSM battle stat
Temporal-STR.jpg

I think it loses out on TSM just because a typical inqui build already has too much saturation on melee physical damage
I also tested it with a temporal circlet +12 with a diamond enchant 5 and I was getting the same result and I imagine it being more worse
when we get the Thanatos tower revamp since we get wide access to the happiness giver combo giving a 55% increase on melee physical damage with 120 str

but do I think that CPW will be good for anyone who doesn't have Kiel since you do need about 30% ACD to combo TC and TFB smoothly with CPW + victorious (10% acd) and a shield with 5% ACD you can cover the 30% 

PS: in the helm, I think for an all-around TC+TFB Thanos helm+wep combo comes out better than temp circlet
since with it TC and TFB are almost equal in damage thanks to the high TC skill mod the helm + wep give 60% not LT and 72% with LT

altho i imagine this will be replaced with Temp Circlet+diamond enchant when we get the Vivatus Fides Knuckle at grade [D] since it gives the same TC skill mod + with the diamond enchants HP increase doing overall higher damage 

Edited by sasame9821

On 11/3/2021 at 3:43 AM, sasame9821 said:

I think it loses out on TSM just because a typical inqui build already has too much saturation on melee physical damage
I also tested it with a temporal circlet +12 with a diamond enchant 5 and I was getting the same result and I imagine it being more worse
when we get the Thanatos tower revamp since we get wide access to the happiness giver combo giving a 55% increase on melee physical damage with 120 str

but do I think that CPW will be good for anyone who doesn't have Kiel since you do need about 30% ACD to combo TC and TFB smoothly with CPW + victorious (10% acd) and a shield with 5% ACD you can cover the 30% 

PS: in the helm, I think for an all-around TC+TFB Thanos helm+wep combo comes out better than temp circlet
since with it TC and TFB are almost equal in damage thanks to the high TC skill mod the helm + wep give 60% not LT and 72% with LT

altho i imagine this will be replaced with Temp Circlet+diamond enchant when we get the Vivatus Fides Knuckle at grade [D] since it gives the same TC skill mod + with the diamond enchants HP increase doing overall higher damage 

Thanks for showing your findings, I do see your points on TSM being better. But like I've said before, it just depends on what you have. You just gotta test around which one / combo is better.

Have you tried out using BP (8% ~ 10% Melee) with CPW? CPW + BP gives 7% ATK and 5% Melee, which is nice and would close the distance between them
Also, with using CPW, you'll be able to use Auto Leg and Auto Booster L, from my findings with Counter Slash and Eternal Slash, I actually do more damage with the Auto set.
   You'll have to proc Overpower from the Auto Leg to do more damage, it's not consistent but it is more damage when it does.
      To know when you proc Overpower, open your stats and keep attacking until you get +50 Str

If you don't have the materials, you can stick with that, but if you do have some of this stuff collecting dust in storage, are you able to test this out?

Edited by CleansingRain

1 hour ago, CleansingRain said:

Thanks for showing your findings, I do see you points on TSM being better. But like I've said before, it just depends on what you have. You just gotta test around which one / combo is better.

Have you tried out using BP (8% ~ 10% Melee) with CPW? CPW + BP gives 7% ATK and 5% Melee, which is nice and would close the distance between them
Also, with using CPW, you'll be able to use Auto Leg and Auto Booster L, from my findings with Counter Slash and Eternal Slash, I actually do more damage with the Auto set.
   You'll have to proc Overpower from the Auto Leg to do more damage, it's not consistent but it is more damage when it does.
      To know when you proc Overpower, open your stats and keep attacking until you get +50 Str

If you don't have the materials, you can stick with that, but if you do have some of this stuff collecting dust in storage, are you able to test this out?

yes I have tried with BP 5/5 Phys melee(borrowed) it's pretty much the same coming close to 106~108m but with the same BP on TSM
im able to reach about 114~116m melee physical damage BP in my finding favors TSM more this kinda just tells me that physical melee is just too saturated with inquisitor that attacks get a heavier output

as for the auto boots, I don't have one but I actually was testing it with illusion boots once, and yeah when the overpower proc it would beat kssi + boot even unlimited vital proc beats kssi+boot combo the only bottleneck is the proc which sometimes doesn't happen im still gunna try and get my hands on an auto boot for a more solid look on it would take a while tho I don't have a booster and I just get my auto equip from quests

Edited by sasame9821