Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

Booster, my path to 230

Intro:

Spoiler

This guide require decent amount of gears to work well. You can still follow it without the gears I have but it will be slower.

I personally do this with Elemental Master, but you can choose whatever class you want. I prefer magic because it bypasses flee.

In this guide I have battle manual active at all time and job manual active pre 100.

Preparation:

Spoiler

• 10 hours of booster appropriate battle manual. (Just my estimation) (Here's something to help https://wiki.shining-moon.com/index.php/Battle_Manual)
  • 2 job battle manuals.
  • Infinite fly wing (ID: 12887)
  • 1 4th job performer (troubadour or trouvere) for Mr. Kim buff.
  • All the xp boost gears you can get.

image.thumb.png.94b632739555481ba86056e06c51fbfc.png

Of course all of these are optional but please PLEASE at least make a Mr. Kim alt. It will help out immensely.

My rotation for solo Mr. Kim buff is Geffenia Nocturne -> Rhapsody of Mineworker -> Retrospection -> March of Prontera -> Seranade of Jawaii -> Musical Interlude -> Sonata of Kvasir -> Mr. Kim.

(You'll need fixed cast time reduction to spam these skills faster)

You can buy the material needed for casting 4th job skills at /navi comodo 196/162.

Reminder: Don't be stingy with consumables you get from booster box, use them to help you level faster.

Also some maps have level requirement, more info here: https://wiki.shining-moon.com/index.php/Dungeon_Level_Requirements

1~99:

Spoiler

1. Job change into your class of choice.
  2. Do cautious village quest. (https://www.google.com/search?q=cautious+village+quest+ragnarok)
  3. This will get you close to job 50.
  4. You can go to orcsdun01 to job 50 then job change or continue to the next step.
  5. Go to nightmare pyramid (Talk to warper -> Nightmare -> Nightmare Pyramid), talk to the cat NPC and take both quests.
  6. Stay at the first floor and kill Nightmare Verit. (You will reach job 50 during this if you haven't so go job change then come back).
  7. After job changing and finishing the Nightmare Verit killing quest, turn in the quest. (You can use an alt to help you killing if it's too much to handle, just invite it to your party and get both in the same map).
  8. Go to the 2nd floor of Nightmare Pyramid and finish the Nightmare Ancient Mummy quest, go back to the 1st floor to turn it in.
  9. This will get you to level 70.
  10. Now take the 2 kill 400 quests at Gramps and finish them. (With the gears I showed above, I use scrolls bought from Earl in the @go market /navi paramk 79/102 to do these Gramps quests)
  11. Turn them in, buy the Magical Stone (ID: 6320) at @go eden  /navi moc_para01 13/22 (This requires 5 Eden Merit Badge (ID: 6495) which can be purchased with Old Purple Box (ID: 617) at the same  NPC).
  12. Go back to Gramps and reset the cooldown, then take another 2 kill 400 quests.
  13. Finishing those will get you to 99/70 (If this somehow didn't get you to 99/70, go farm at mag_dun02 or a Gramps map to get there).

Alternate route:

1. Use 2x Leap of Fantasy or 1x Miracle Tonic (xp potions obtainable from Lucky 3 slotmachine, more info here https://wiki.shining-moon.com/index.php/Lucky_3) to get to 70
  2. Start at step 10 from above

100~175:

Spoiler

1. Job change into 3rd job.
    • Alternate faster route: grind at tha_t11 or tha_t12 up to level 200 as soon as you can handle it (mobs have ~4m HP and hit quite hard).
  2. Go to Illusion of Moonlight (@warp pay_d03_i ) (first take quest from Illusion Dailies at @go eden and /navi moc_para01 14/36) or continue with mag_dun02 (you can take the 100 and 200 kill gramps if you haven't) to level to 110.
  3. Go to sp_rudus3 and grind there until level 150.
  4. Take Illusion of Abyss quest from Illusion Dailies.
  5. Go to the map for that quest and finish it, turn it in and @warp tur_d03_i  to grind to 160
  6. Take the quests from Eden board Mission [130 - 190].
  7. Take Illusion of Twins and Illusion of Luanda quests from Illusion Dailies, finish and turn them in.
  8. Go back to sp_rudus3 and grind until 170.
  9. Take Illusion of Labyrinth quest from Illusion Dailies and finish it. After turning it in you can go back to Illusion of Labyrinth map or tha_t11 to grind to 175.

175~200:

Spoiler

1. Go to mag_dun03 and grind to 180.
  2. Turn the finished quests in at Mission [130 -190] board.
  3. Go to ein_dun03 and finish the kill quest.
  4. Go to ba_pw03 and grind to 186.
  5. Go to odin_past and finish the killing quest.
  6. Go back to ba_pw03 and grind to 190.
  7. Turn in the finished quests at Mission [130 - 190] board.
  8. Go to abyss_04 and grind to 200 (Turn in the quest for this map too when you finish it).

Alternate faster route: level at tha_t11 or tha_t12 to 200 and finish the Mission [130 - 190] board quests mentioned above if you get bored of thanatos tower.

Reminder: You can stay in any map between ein_dun03, odin_past, ba_pw03, abyss_04, tha_t11 or tha_t12. Do whatever you find fastest or interesting.

Sorc tip: Since neutral is not effective in these maps, I change my element with level 2 Call Aqua and level 1 Spirit Control. With this of course you need to change your element magic boosting cards into water element.

200~230:

Spoiler

1. Job change into 4th job.
  2. Take the quests from Eden board Mission [200-230+].
  3. Finish the quests in nif_dun01. Turn it in.
  4. Go back to nif_dun01 and grind to 230.

Gears I use at 130 to 230:

Spoiler

image.png.ee59d97ee9aca40cfd74f37e38c3a675.pngimage.png.1608af5c365ac548e91632a3ce463683.png

Gears list:

Spoiler

Upper: Ancient Dragon's Crown [Plaga card]

Middle: Poring Sunglasses [Plaga card]

Lower: Happy Balloon

Armor: Kafra Uniform [Sweet Nightmare card] (or [Angry Nine Tail card])

Weapon: Patent Shadow Staff [Mutated White Knight card, Blue Pitaya card] (normal Shadow Staff at level 100)

Shield: Excelion Shield [Mutated Khalitzburg card]

Garment: Candy Bag Backpack (magic) [Purple Pitaya card]  *Switch to Amistr bag after 100

Boots: Angel Poring Boots [Research Assistant Bot card]

Accessory 1: Sixth Sense Amplifier Ring [Bookworm card]

Accessory 2: Sea Otter Mini Fan [Dwigh card]

Costume: Sorc Stone upper, Sorc Stone middle, Prof Stone lower, Sorc Stone garment

Alternate gears that require random enchanting (better xp bonus potential):

booster_eq.png.a46325c73adcd26705b382b072056f16.png

Gears list:

Spoiler

Middle: EXP Advisor (Increases EXP gained from All races 7%, Increases EXP gained from Demihuman 4%) [Plagarion card]

Lower: Drops Balloon (Undead Blessing, MATK Lv1)

Armor: Kafra Uniform [Sweet Nightmare card] (or [Angry Nine Tail card])

Weapon: Shadow Staff [Mutated White Knight card, Blue Pitaya card] (Patent version after 150)

Garment: Greed Amistr Bag [Purple Pitaya card]   

Boots: Temporal DEX Boots (Runaway Magic, EA4) [Research Assistant Bot card]

Accessory 2: Fur Seal Mini Fan - LT [Ash Hopper card]

Costume: Sorc Stone upper, Sorc Stone middle, Prof Stone lower, Sorc Stone garment

Shadow: Full Tempest Shadow Armor + Shoes, Almighty Shadow Earring + Pendant, Experience Shadow Weapon + Shield

Super expensive gears that I'm currently using:

super_booster.png.4ce7a7cd7ba35e6b786fe543cf53cbef.png

Gears list:

Spoiler

Middle: EXP Advisor (Increases EXP gained from All races 7%, Increases EXP gained from Demihuman 4%) [Plagarion card]

Lower: Drops Balloon (Undead Blessing, MATK Lv1)

Armor: Kafra Uniform [Simulation Juncea card] (or [Angry Nine Tail card])

Weapon: Shadow Staff [Mutated White Knight card, Blue Pitaya card] (Patent version after 150) or if you want more damage in exchange of shield slot, Flame Thunder Witch's Wand (ID: 2041)

Garment: Greed Amistr Bag [Purple Pitaya card] 

Boots: Awakened Hollow Shoes (Release of Truth, Grudge, Goddess of Abundance) [Research Assistant Bot card]

Accessory 2: Fur Seal Mini Fan - LT [Berzebub card]

Costume: Sorcerer Stone upper, Sorcerer Stone middle, Professor Stone lower, Sorcerer Stone garment

Shadow: Full Tempest Shadow Armor + Shoes, Almighty Shadow Earring + Pendant, Experience Shadow Weapon + Shield

Edited by Fishy
update
  • Like 2

You can't see the item names in the last section because you have the card effects Fishy. Should probably list them out so the noobs know that it's an excelion shield, and patent Shadow staff, etc. Otherwise, neat guide

-Trace

• Thanks 1