Linha do Tempo | Ragnarök Online – MMORPG gratuito! - Warpportal Brasil

Hi everyone!

As we all know, Fortessa Zero is Shining Moon's own inbuilt Zero server that aims to emulate the Zero/Classic-ish gameplay without removing the Renewal system out. So far, our Fortessa Zero is more of a trial to see how much traction it can get from players, and as far as I can see people are genuinely interested. Whether you're here on Zero for nostalgia, or to farm medals to better your character in Zero or in regular Helheim/Niflheim, I'm not going to judge. However, to make your experience on Zero better, I would like everyone to pitch in their suggestions and opinions on what else we can add to this alternate universe.

Here's a quick format on how to submit your suggestion. Having similar suggestions is fine, but make sure your suggestions aren't copy-pasted off other people.

IGN:

Server:

Have you played any RO Zero server before:

Do you currently play Fortessa Zero:

Suggestion:

Example down below

Spoiler

IGN: Ashe

Server: Helheim

Have you played any RO Zero server before: No

Do you currently play Fortessa Zero: Yes

Suggestion: Expand Cheese's Kingdom via propaganda

Ok, ok. On a serious note, there are some points that have been mentioned to me a while back and I'll share them here so our ideas don't overlap. Once all the ideas are compiled nicely, we can discuss it further and maybe persuade the evil skeleton man to add them.

• An NPC that accepts Monster Hunter Coins as payment as the current coins cannot be transferred between realms and have no plans to be moveable
  • Crafting NPC that allows more Classic/Legacy and Zero-friendly armor (particularly headgears)
  • Special Champion bounty for MVP party/hunting
  • Having the complete list of Fever Maps and bosses
  • Blacksmiths being able to forge Zero-centric weapons
  • New starting map as some may feel claustrophobic in the Eden map that is also camera locked
Edited by Ashe

Spoiler

IGN: Uenyr

Have you played any RO Zero server before: Yes

Do you currently play Fortessa Zero: No, but planning to once it gets more content.

Suggestion:

Add all zero exclusives equipments & Instances. 

IGN: Runic / President Donald Trump [Pls no judge it was made as a joke]
Prior RO Zero Experience: No 
Fortessa Zero: Yes, practically stopped playing normal SM for this

Suggestion: Gonna rapid fire some ideas; In addition to having an NPC to spend MH coins in Zero [Gimmie them delish consumables] would like to also suggest being able to purchase an additional Zero exclusive storage with it.

Things to think about :
Should we go down the path of having refine tickets in Zero? Or should we steer clear of this? Thoughts?
Should Enchants / Options be re-rollable? Or as above, should we avoid going down this route?
If either of the above, how should it be done? In-zero mechanic / items? MH coins? Fort0 Medals?

Also after looking at the Enchantment / Option list, it seems that MVP Dropped Weapons' power-level is quite bad in comparison to level 61-99 monsters drops.
MVP armors also currently drop without enchants on them.

Spoiler

K tenks

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to see the enthusiasm for Fortessa Zero. It's great that Shining Moon is open to suggestions for making the experience even better. Here's my input:

Have you played any RO Zero server before: [Yes/No]
Do you currently play Fortessa Zero: [Yes/No]
Suggestion:

I think it would be a fantastic addition to have a system where players can exchange excess Monster Hunter Coins, considering their current limitations. This would provide more flexibility and enhance the gameplay experience for everyone.

Looking forward to hearing more ideas from the community!

Best regards,

Edited by cheriedavy