Sign in to follow this  
Sad_me

Gray Map

If your computer is ancient and slows down while playing ragnarok then this gray map might help.

I will provide a link below which contains two files. First is data.ini and second is the maps.grf. You download these two files and paste them into your SMRO folder and thats it. Login into the game and your map display will become gray and lifeless but at least it increases game performance and you will be able to see monsters more easily.

note: not all maps have been greyed out especially those that have been encrypted by lunar.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xcbd263b05pfc/gray+map+(map+only+no+spite+edit)

Edited by Sad_me
  • Like 1

[Update: Added 4 Varmundt Biosphere maps]

Download: [maps.grf]
*If it's your first time using gray map, download Sad_me's DATA.ini in the link above or edit your DATA.ini the same as below:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.png.51ffbc024a33f9e479627346a876b184.png

**You can DM me if there's a problem with my gray map on Discord @Gui1123

Nov 26th
- Add gray map for episode 19's field maps and instances Airship Destruction and Simulation Battle
- Remove the checker pattern in Water Garden because I lost the file and too lazy to do it again xD

July 24th
- Add gray map for Clock tower Secret Basement (clock_01) and Illusion of Twins (ant_d02_i)
- Add a checker pattern to the second area of Water Garden instances to help with the mechanic

June 6th
- Added Biosphere Flame, Biosphere Plain, Biosphere Ice and Biosphere Death (The 3 advanced Biospheres already flattened)

April 6th
- Remove the weird void in Prontera
- Added Endless Cellar's gray map

Edited by Gui1123
update file
  • Like 1