Sign in to follow this  
Lunar

multi multi multi

Multi-accounting instance farm  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want multi-accounting to get instance rewards?

• Yes, I love to run instances with multiple accounts. Dont change anything
    • You can bring an alt into any difficulty but it no longer gives quest or item rewards to them. Hard = 1,2x Nightmare = 1.5x, rewards, Hell = 2x Reward
    • You can bring an alt into any difficulty above normal but it no longer gives quest or item rewards to them. Hard = 1,2x Nightmare = 1.5x, rewards, Hell = 2x Rewards
    • You can bring an alt into any difficulty but they only get 1/4 of the rewards. Hard = 1,2x Nightmare = 1.5x, rewards, Hell = 2x Rewards
    • You cant bring an alt into any difficulty. Hard = 2x Nightmare = 2x, rewards, Hell = 3x Rewards, Purga = 4x reward
    • You can bring an alt into any difficulty but no rewards. Hard = 2x Nightmare = 2x, rewards, Hell = 3x Rewards, Purga = 4x reward
    • You can bring an alt into any difficulty but they only get 1/4 of the rewards. Hard = 2x Nightmare = 2x, rewards, Hell = 3x Rewards, Purga = 4x reward

I feel not letting alts in and raising the instance rewards per difficulty is a good option. Because it benefits the people who farm daily on multiple chars with other people rather than just one person gaining capital of said item with 12 chars

• Like 1

Inb4 people who love running instances with multiple accounts also love voting on polls with multiple accounts. :^)

Multi clienting being the solution for a player to anything in an mmo seems stupid.
And it obviously makes it more difficult for the normal player who just wants to have some fun in the game to compete.

Imo making multiclienting in instances basically the same as field partying  in terms of usefulness with multiclient is it.

was just wondering:
"no longer gives quest or item rewards to them "
is not the same as " but no rewards " ? 
as in first: "not getting in instance npc rewards aswell as not getting instance coins"
and second: "not getting instance coins"?

under this assumption i went for:
" You can bring an alt into any difficulty but it no longer gives quest or item rewards to them. Hard = 1,2x Nightmare = 1.5x, rewards, Hell = 2x Reward "

If the "no reward" means the same as "no quest or item rewards", my vote would go towards:
" You can bring an alt into any difficulty but no rewards. Hard = 2x Nightmare = 2x, rewards, Hell = 3x Rewards, Purga = 4x reward "

Edited by Kitsune Fuzzy
typo fix
  • Like 2

In my opinion is "eight or eihteen"

Or you remove or stay the same

I only done Multicliente for Varmeals, as they need a big number and they only come for one source, but i was a pain in the ass, that i never do again.

In the end i neutral on this, i prefer discussing "how to encourage partys"?

NO.

This is what i feel when i play RO rn : i can do this solo(or with multi acc), i feel like i play Ragnarok OFFLINE with online trade system.

It would be better to change this vote to 'run instances with minimum party member'.

Support party play!

When we look in to it clearly those multi-farmers supply the demand of the materials players buy at the market as the server's population is growing larger, We new players are coming in rapidly, Simultaneously this server is getting popular players from other servers are relocating and joining in here.  And we see if those materials is running low then their prices is flying high! And we newbies would just say oh! my! my! 

Edited by ErenYesEr

I'd kind of love a option similar to the following,
"No multi-account, No CD, but runs after the first would give maybe a little less rewards on that character"

I think it "New Players" and "party play" would greatly benefit from this kind of setup more, whilst still giving the option of the oh so fun -.- "mass alt instance farmer" for those hardcore grinders. 

Alternatively,
"No multi-account, reduced CD (20~30 min CD), Rewards ??? "

This setup might also promote party play and cycling of different instanced due to the cd.
As for the rewards for this kind of setup, I'm not sure what would be a good fit.

In my opinion these options would give incentives for more relaxed/casual instance farming party scene without the need/being forced into the before mentioned "alt accounts filled with 20x instance farming chars"

• Like 3

On 8/29/2021 at 9:01 PM, koalaasz said:

Would be nice to know why keeping it the same way won and we still got the second place option.

34,76% wouldn't consider as a won

15 hours ago, koalaasz said:

What do you mean, rn it's at 35.93% on not changing, a bit more than 7% from the second option, and you're telling me that that's not winning? I don't get it, it needs to be above 50% for it to win? That's not how pools work.

Because 64.07% left DON't WANT staying the old way.

There are only 2 options in this poll for short : Multi or NOT

• Like 1