Sign in to follow this  
Lunar

Do you want the patch to be delayed by another 7 days?

Do you want OGH CM this patch?  

100 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you want OGH CM this patch?

• Yes
    • No

Well either way its 2 weeks from now. In estimated 10 days the test server will open publicly to anyone, at the same time the entire pre-patch note will be available.

The reason the topics name is like this, because its about OGH CM.

I would not add every possible mechanic, but nearly all. But it would mean its another way for the materials.

• Like 1

No, the test server will open 10 days from now. The time is to finish up the last parts and do some nice polishing of what is already out in there.

That means in short you will be able to test anything of the new things starting at the point of test server open -> patch release including the pre-note topic.

Well, lets see... first january of 2099 or 2nd? 
How many days is it till first of january 2099?

Im just kidding, that'd see based on how it goes obviously. But you can see yourself the progress at that point.

I see
But i vote no
I know that we need content that can explain the necessity of 4th jobs
But i really want them, even with some restricitions, like "No Fortessa" or "No Instances" or even "PVP Only"

The other quests and custom contents can be added little by little after that
Ofc this is just my opinion

Edited by Ulquiorra - Sama

Adding content in smaller more frequent patches would likely be more appealing to the player base.
The meme at this point is "the patch will never come" (or 2099). The problem is that many people actually believe it, and I know elsewhere I've seen at least one server admin burn out trying to add all the "new" content (at the time) at once, so their patch really never did come. We certainly are looking forward to the new content, but we're also not wanting to see you burn out on it.

It goes without saying that anything I'm saying here is my own opinion. Working in software development myself, the importance of "just get something delivered and we'll [add to it/fix it/refine it] afterward" is something I hear often, because most people just don't have the attention span to wait and would rather get a bunch of "small, mostly working" updates now than a "large fully working" update much later.

I voted no for this reason. With the logic of smaller patches, it's something that reasonably can be said to "go in the next one" and keep it smaller that way ^_^.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, CSingularity said:

Adding content in smaller more frequent patches would likely be more appealing to the player base.
The meme at this point is "the patch will never come" (or 2099). The problem is that many people actually believe it, and I know elsewhere I've seen at least one server admin burn out trying to add all the "new" content (at the time) at once, so their patch really never did come. We certainly are looking forward to the new content, but we're also not wanting to see you burn out on it.

It goes without saying that anything I'm saying here is my own opinion. Working in software development myself, the importance of "just get something delivered and we'll [add to it/fix it/refine it] afterward" is something I hear often, because most people just don't have the attention span to wait and would rather get a bunch of "small, mostly working" updates now than a "large fully working" update much later.

I voted no for this reason. With the logic of smaller patches, it's something that reasonably can be said to "go in the next one" and keep it smaller that way ^_^.

while I agree with everything you said I still voted yes because I believe the massive update will be better for the server, we're already on a content drought so waiting a week more will in my mind not change it, but for future content I agree that it needs to be updated faster, even if with some bugs, unless the bugs are game breaking it is part of the development cycle of games, I've lost count of how many classes or bosses had bugs(sometimes even game breaking) on WoW  and still it's to date the most played mmorpg of all time

2 hours ago, tonami said:

I vote for yes, that instance is necessary, waiting one or two more weeks will be worth it :D

how is it necessary ? Adding this instance doesn't add temporal circlet, we already would have had access to that with purgatory. You only get "easier" MWK / MKK and a chance of getting Himmelmez.
I wouldn't call that necessary

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, thibazu said:

how is it necessary ? Adding this instance doesn't add temporal circlet, we already would have had access to that with purgatory. You only get "easier" MWK / MKK and a chance of getting Himmelmez.

As I understand it, you can also get the crystals in this instance.

On 6/28/2021 at 12:29 PM, thibazu said:

assuming it stays that way forever (anyone remember broken weps/cor core/unkown parts dropping from fort dun/pit). There's precedence for these things changing, best to expect it will happen again I say. 

On 6/28/2021 at 10:09 PM, CSingularity said:

I said it before, frequent smaller updates is better, but hey, they prefer massive "almost one year interval" updates.