Sign in to follow this  
Lunar

Tradeable, nontradeable buiscuits

What to do when you want some snacks.   

83 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you want some snacks?

• Keep biscuit bags, but make them non tradeable. Make them drop as single bars from all fortessa future dungeons but at a lower rate.
    • Remove all existant biscuit bags from all players and replace them with moonlight coins at 10:1 ratio. But future biscuit bags should be tradeable
    • I want it fully official, dont add them again and replace existant ones.
    • Keep biscuit bags, but make them non tradeable. Make them drop from last bosses in fortessa future dungeons.
    • Remove the secondary stats, keep the bars with their +stats ( STR;DEX;AGI ETC ) and keep them at higher drop chance

Well let's summerize shortly.

Previously Biscuit Bags were dropped in the fortessa dungeon, however they are and were a very limited event item in kRO. Meaning there was no endless supply of these.

So you can now vote what you would prefer.

I feel like foods rn are not as reliable as Biscuits, so if the biscuits are going to be gone it would be nice to see some genetic foods buffs.

Theres a voting poll of it atm (go check it!!), biscuits atm dont go away nether with death or dispelled, maybe gene foods could be somethink like that.

That change i feel it would be nice to make the game more fresh, its like a meta change, instead of getting stats from biscuits we get them from foods (or just get a bio5 mvp (JK)).

There will be 2 versions of these:

1 that everyone has looses its secondary stats.

The new version of these will have secondary stats.

The new version will be harder to obtain