Lunar

ExpanDEAD or not dead just yet?

Give Expanded the level cap?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Give Expanded the level cap?

• Yes
    • No

Basically what this is about:

Officially it was announced they will get their next class but until then they're stuck at lvl 200 max. Meaning they cannot be equal or even be alike compared to 4th classes.

However, giving them the level expansion means their skills that use base level mod would use 250 aswell as secondary stats such as POW, SPL would make a difference.

They'd be still not near 4th, but atleast they'd be playable.

-----
Also its not completely unofficial, since official did announce they will get new classes which means they'd get the level cap raise EVENTUALLY.

Might as well throw them a bone. At least Solar Burst will still be viable after this month. And it will also suck that we can't do seasonal boosters on rebel.

Yes please. Rebel is the only class i really enjoy playing aside from gx. Its not meta and its not going to be invited to end game parties but im having fun in my own ways and it would suck if rebel gets stuck at 200

Tank/Support Doram should still be viable - if only for healing RG full & 10% ATK/mATK buff.

DPS Dorams are still kinda bad :P

I wonder if the deff reduce skills will also reduce the new 2nd stat resists? (Nyang Grass)

But long story short: i'd love to support my guildmates while leveling with them.

<edit> As for Jobchange ... Event NPC for a few Job EXP would solve the "need to level job" after the update. :P

Sincerely

Edited by SaraLofi