Elektro

Valentine's Day Screenshot Event

Valentine’s Day Screenshot event

Amidst this pandemic there is also love in the air (hopefully). Get your lovely costumes out! Find a lovely place to visit! Maybe a Partner too! For a Valentine’s Day Themed Screenshot! 

You can submit Screenshots until February 28th, 2021.

Conditions:

• State your In Game Name, Realm and Title of your screenshot. (Follow the below example)

• You can only submit one entry, you can change it until the deadline and edit the screenshot you have already posted.

• Be unique and have your own fashion sense, don't copy and re-edit after seeing other posts here. You will be disqualified.

• Screenshots cannot be edited. All interfaces/UI should be hidden. (Default Key: Press F11 twice)

• You are free to use any emotes you want.

• You should have a caption/title for your screenshot.

• You are free to ask your friend/s to take part in your screenshot or you can take the screenshot with yourself only in it.

• Screenshots are to be posted under this thread and they have to be from your Shining Moon RO Screenshot Folder. (As it has the timestamp and the Shining Moon Logo).

Example of submitting:

Spoiler

In Game Name: Elek

Realm: Helheim

Title: Secret Lover?

screenHelheim034.thumb.jpg.09965b5d26cc1e3cee14e21d60fd641f.jpg

Rewards:

Winner:

1 (One) Costume out of the following options:

Costume Pink Clover

https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/20259/costume-pink-clover

OR

Costume Gothic Heartwing Hairband

https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/19928/costume-gothic-heartwing-hairband

Event Coins x100

Participants:

Note: Feel free to react to the screenshot you like the most.

The Staff members are not allowed to win anything from the event. They are however allowed to submit their screenshot for the event, but they are automatically disqualified and do not get any kind of reward other than appreciation.

• Like 1

In Game Name: Roam

Title: Beach Staycation

Spoiler

screenHelheim080.jpg

Edited by Little
  • Like 1

In Game Name: Lucifer Morningstar
Title: 
Romantic Night at mountain

screenHelheim005.jpg

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

• In Game Name: Pucca
  • Realm: Helheim
  • Title: Beyond Eternity / Mas allá de la eternidad
  • Story (english): 

"all our memory merge My soul now and if i Say "i don't miss You" i would be lying because You were my sun. I want You to know i refuse this frozen Shattering world i was banished by your absence for and hope it's My guide now, the one holding me up day and nigth, the hope that Even if You have left this life, this is not the last time we are gonna see each other, so when finally My last breath of life has been consumed, bring me the confort what only your lips can give me for. Hug me hard and never let me go, because there's not another place i wish been beside you, your Helheim's elf, your Pucca, who Will love You for the eternity”

• Relato (español): 

“Todos nuestros momentos forjan ahora mi alma y no quiero mentir diciendo que no te extraño porque tú eras mi sol, quiero que sepas que rechazo este mundo congelado y devastador al que tu ausencia me desterró y que la esperanza es mi guía, es la que me sostiene en el día y en especial en la noche, la esperanza de que aun si te has ido de esta vida no sea la última vez que pueda verte, así que cuando los años de mi vida sean consumidos por completo ven junto a mí y bríndame el consuelo que solo tus labios son capaces de darme, abrázame fuertemente y no me dejes ir, porque no hay otro lugar en el que desee estar sino junto a ti, tu elfa de Helheim, tu Pucca, que te amara por la eternidad”

image.thumb.png.0a50e4c85c9a1ffaca12fe37cf46139a.png

• Like 2

The Winner of this Event is: _Milva_

All the participation and the winner rewards are sent.  Please check your RoDex.